The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Not able to subsume Ash

Bluedragon66

Question

OK, I have 4,275 Helminth points and I have subsumed 3 warframes already. However, when I try to subsume Ash, there is no option to choose Shuriken. My Helminth right now has the maximum secretions. My Ash warframe is NOT prime by the way.

Why is this so? Is anyone else facing the same problem? Please advise. Thanks.

13 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, AubergineMist said:

Sounds like you are trying to select the ability. You need to subsume it first. That is a different command.

ETA: Yeah, it is labeled as subsume.
42Hzdc7.png

OK, I found the problem. It says that my Helminth has no open slots available. The problem is, I cannot feed my Helminth anymore as the secretion is full. So the question is, how do I make slots available so that I can subsume my Ash warframe? Or should I choose another warframe?

You can just feed Helminth as if Subsuming as it levels up by-

1. Subsume - Warframe is removed from Arsenal and the process gives XP to Rank up

2. Feed - my Helminth gains XP by simply feeding it without actively performing either option though I believe it is little XP gained

3. Infuse - when you Infuse an ability to a Warframe, that too- can grant XP.

My Helminth has ranked up by all three and mostly through feeding it basically

17 minutes ago, (PSN)Claudija said:

You can just feed Helminth as if Subsuming as it levels up by-

1. Subsume - Warframe is removed from Arsenal and the process gives XP to Rank up

2. Feed - my Helminth gains XP by simply feeding it without actively performing either option though I believe it is little XP gained

3. Infuse - when you Infuse an ability to a Warframe, that too- can grant XP.

My Helminth has ranked up by all three and mostly through feeding it basically

I can't feed my helminth right now as it says secretion is full.

20 minutes ago, Crestofawave said:

just add a ability onto a frame, any one, then remove, this uses resources, thatl enable you to feed it more and level up, rinse and repeat as needed

this, sucks having to burn resources like that, but really the only way to rank it up if you can't subsume or feed it.

6 hours ago, nerfinator6 said:

this, sucks having to burn resources like that

I mean, surely if you subsumed a bunch of Frames, you did this to actually put (at least some of) their abilities on other Frames, no?

Also, burning resources is one of the express reasons of Helminth in the first place :P

9 hours ago, Crestofawave said:

hey np, i ran into this myself before i realised that subsuming wasn't permanent and you could remove.

Subsuming is permanent, you lose that Warframe so must rebuild it from scratch.

Infuse is the process of changing an ability present on the current active Warframe and replacing it with one you have unlocked- you got mixed up there :p

Archived