Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New War Anniversary Twitch Drops Campaign!

[DE]Taylor

It is officially one year since Tenno have embarked on their journeys into The New War, and we think it’s time to celebrate! In honour of the anniversary of this momentous Quest’s launch, you can earn Kahl-175, Veso-R, and Teshin Noggles by watching Warframe Twitch streams over this coming weekend. 

Twitch Drop Details:
Watch any Warframe stream for 30 minutes from 6 p.m. ET on December 16 to December 19 at 9 a.m. ET to earn rewards from The New War Noggle Grab Bag: 

• Kahl-175 Noggle
  • Veso-R Noggle
  • Teshin Noggle (The New War version)

NoggleDrops (1).png

To be eligible for this campaign, please ensure you follow these steps:

* This campaign has a maximum claim limit of 5.

@[DE]Taylor

I know this is slightly offtopic but.....

Since we are on the talk about Veso noggle, why don't you guys make other existing decorations like it?

For context there are countless decorations with a slight bloom, like cetus lamps or zariman lights, but none of them actually illuminate anything.
Veso noggle on the other hand actually emits light, it can turn a dark area into a lit one and sadly i don't know of other decorations that can do this.

Can't you guys do a decoration review (for dojo and personal ones) and make lamps and lights actually have a particle that illuminate the surroundings?

vor 16 Stunden schrieb FepoCg:

it's one per streamer or I could watch the same wf stream the whole day and get multiple ones? 

You can watch the same streamer for 2,5 hours straight. But don't forget to link your account and collect each drop after 30 minutes. :)

12 hours ago, Giorsoine said:

Are they tradeable?

Got 2 x Kahl-175 Noggle and 3 x Veso-R Noggle but no Teshin Noggle :(

Not tradable, no, but like 98% sure that one has been on Baro's list in the past, so keep an eye out and it should hopefully cycle back with him at some point. 

Did not get Veso statue at all
I really hate these grab bags there is no dupe protection at all so that you are guaranteed at least one of everything
Or better yet just have different campaigns at the same time so you can actually get everything
Never doing grab bags ever again could have crafted Vauban Prime sooner if one of the previous grab bags would just give me cryotic

On 2022-12-18 at 1:45 PM, Nong_Ing said:

Did not get Veso statue at all
I really hate these grab bags there is no dupe protection at all so that you are guaranteed at least one of everything
Or better yet just have different campaigns at the same time so you can actually get everything
Never doing grab bags ever again could have crafted Vauban Prime sooner if one of the previous grab bags would just give me cryotic

Me too... i got 4 Khals... 1 teshin

Archived