Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Oberon players are left out?

BethTheBean

Good evening.

I'm probably the only Oberon-main left on the planet, so seeing a Graxx/Kuva/ or any Grineer skin is never going to happen. 

I guess I just want to post this, showing interest, and we - I mean me - are still interested/waiting for one.

Love you all, you crazy talented people!

looking back at it, i think oberon might've been my first frame. I remember farming that one old defense or interception mission that spawned a bunch of eximus. before corpus railjack he dropped from eximus so thats where i got him. unfortunately i sold him after a while to make room for another frame (maybe valkyr?) i got him again for plague star because i heard his armor strip was good against the hemacyte or whatever its called. i then helminthed him after that :/. since oberon prime is currently in rotation maybe now is a good time to grab him

On 2022-12-20 at 4:47 PM, Pakaku said:

I would be surprised if the Graax artist hasn't attempted an Oberon concept at some point

The thing us he stopped making Tennogen as he is now working on his own project (which is great for him), so I don't see him making a Graxx Oberon skin any time soon. 

But that isn't to say that someone else wouldn't give it a try. 

On 2022-12-21 at 2:04 AM, LemonOfTheVoid said:

I guess I just want to post this, showing interest, and we - I mean me - are still interested/waiting for one.

this. and i hope he will receive it along with the abilities overhaul similar to one Grendel get. 

Archived