Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unreachable Medallion On Corpus Ship Rescue Syndicate Mission.

(PSN)chris1pat8twins

I’ve been trying to get back into doing syndicates and collecting medallions but when I do the rescue mission on a corpus ship tile set, it’s always stuck in this spot that can’t be reached. Not good with posting images. But basically if you are in the room where the rescue target is locked passed the laser barriers, facing forward where the pods are on your right and left,  there is sometimes a cache symbol in the top right corner of the jail room right above the pod. But there’s no vents or anything to reach it. Like it’s just stuck in the wall. 

10 hours ago, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

There's Vents

just not from inside the "cage"

search from outside, in the much bigger room that the cell cage is suspended in.

I have. I haven’t found a vent that leads to that medallion spot. There’s a vent inside the cage that lead outside the cage, but that’s it. There’s one on each side of the cage above that lead to the center and drops into the cage. I searched every angle. From the ceiling of the entire room, all the way to respawning due to no floor. I don’t see any other vents other than the ones that drop into the jail room. And can’t find a video showing all the medallion locations for the new corpus ship redesign and how to reach them.

It's this one.  This has been an issue for years now.  You can't reach it, don't bother trying.   Some say if the hostage rescue pod just happen to be this very pod below it, you can do some walljump glitching to reach it but it was never that pod for me and I honestly couldn't care. One less medallion ain't gonna break the game for us, regardless of its tier. You're gonna end up with hundreds of these things eventually.

v181nFa.jpg

Archived