The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ogris build

(XBOX)Player244024418

Question

10 answers to this question

There are quite a few things wrong with that build.

1) you have modded for blast and toxin - it will work on infested and corpus , but it will be very weak. Switch it up for viral and heat or corrosive and heat or magnetic and toxin depending on the faction.

2) internal bleeding is not as useful as you think , only the initial hit of the rocket procs impact , the explosion is pure blast.

3) Nightwatch Napalm is what you want on an ogris , it's just too good to pass up.it will also free up the slot for heat , as it automatically gives you heat.

i'm going to end up repeating some of the things already said, inevitable.

• Nightwatch Napalm is indeed a must. 
    • this Augment scales with Fire Mods btw, so you want to stack some of those.
      this should also mean you get a double effect from having a Fire Ogris. i haven't bothered to try and compare, but it should work that way.
  • Firestorm is self explanatory.
  • Internal Bleeding doesn't really do anything on this Weapon.
  • Vigilante Armaments isn't necessary once you have Multi-Shot stacked up. you'll deal more Damage stacking Elemental or something instead.
  • depeding on how you use the Weapon, having Viral Damage may prove useful for you. you'd just want the Status Effect if anything, so the Status Elementals for those if you choose to put that on. you want to leave Fire as the largest Status probability on the Weapon.
  • Ammo will be rough ofcourse, if you want to improve Ammo more, you'll have to pick between your Companion helping with that, or sacrificing a Mod Slot. or your Aura Slot.

yes, this will swing the Weapon more into an area denial DoT Weapon. if you want to just deal raw Damage, pick another Weapon tbh. this one doesn't have Crits worth mentioning, and you'd deal more raw Damage with one that has good Crits.

4 hours ago, Mazifet said:

For builds, I would recommend using something like this.

are you sure Galvanized Aptitude applies to the Fire Wave thingy? i don't think it does.

21 hours ago, Mazifet said:

First off, not having Nightwatch Napalm on your Ogris instantly makes it a D-tier weapon

17 hours ago, taiiat said:

Nightwatch Napalm is indeed a must

21 hours ago, 0_The_F00l said:

Nightwatch Napalm is what you want on an ogris

I've actually been trying for NN and fought Kela De Thayn 40-50 times over the last week (6 times tonight). I have all her mods... except one. Guess which one? Yep. NN...ok I'll make those changes and continue farming. Thanks again for all the help.

On 2023-01-05 at 2:15 AM, taiiat said:

should also mean you get a double effect from having a Fire Ogris

How do you check what your innate element is? I forget. I think mine was toxin. I'm not at the console but would you remove all mods and see what element is listed in the stats? How would you then know the percentage?

If it's not heat I will go for another Ogris and use a heat progenitor and also buff up the percentage a bit. Maybe that will help.

10 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

You can see it e.g. in the Equip list, on the right by the name

I'll check that out. Earlier I did look and removed all the mods. Everything zeroed out except impact, slash I think and magnetic. So i think it's magnetic. No worries I've already summoned a new lich with chroma and have a 52% heat Ogris waiting for me to fuse. So I'm good to go and that percentage will get me close to 60% once completed.

Archived