Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: Make Forma Blueprints available from Cephalon Simaris

Tenno61189

Hi,

I am grinding through Forma blueprints, and I am finding it really hard to acquire them in the game (relics, nightwave, etc...).  I did'nt have this problem when the Forma blueprints were available to buy from Cephalon Simaris.  Could you please make them available for purchase in Cephalon Simaris's shop again?

Derek

6 minutes ago, Tenno61189 said:

I am grinding through Forma blueprints, and I am finding it really hard to acquire them in the game (relics, nightwave, etc...).  I did'nt have this problem when the Forma blueprints were available to buy from Cephalon Simaris.  Could you please make them available for purchase in Cephalon Simaris's shop again?

I don't recall forma bps ever being available from Simaris, and I don't see any trace of it in the wiki patch history for Forma or Cephalon Simaris.  Do you recall when this was?

Anyway, it doesn't seem like a bad idea as long as it's bps.  I suppose the downsides from DE's standpoint are it might lower the amount of players running fissures hand have some impact on forma bundle sales.  My gut feeling is these wouldn't be big problems though.

1 hour ago, Tiltskillet said:
1 hour ago, Tenno61189 said:

I don't recall forma bps ever being available from Simaris, and I don't see any trace of it in the wiki patch history for Forma or Cephalon Simaris.  Do you recall when this was?

Maybe it was that POE event's shop?

1 hour ago, Tiltskillet said:

Anyway, it doesn't seem like a bad idea as long as it's bps.  I suppose the downsides from DE's standpoint are it might lower the amount of players running fissures hand have some impact on forma bundle sales.  My gut feeling is these wouldn't be big problems though.

Unless it's horrible rng where user gets all rare then I don't see how anyone can have problems with formas (not beginner). I have like 30 or 40 baked.

There is so much forma that this suggestion is just unnecessary work. You have:

- void relics from common and uncommon

- 2x 3xforma bundles (7 & 27) in nighwave

- other rare stuffs (rare containers, alerts etc)

If you can run with team then I don't see how OP has problem with forma.

27 minutes ago, quxier said:

Unless it's horrible rng where user gets all rare then I don't see how anyone can have problems with formas (not beginner). I have like 30 or 40 baked.

There is so much forma that this suggestion is just unnecessary work. You have:

- void relics from common and uncommon

- 2x 3xforma bundles (7 & 27) in nighwave

- other rare stuffs (rare containers, alerts etc)

If you can run with team then I don't see how OP has problem with forma.

We've had this conversation before.    Other people burn more forma than you do and/or don't crack (or want to crack) a lot of relics to get them.  Case in point, I'm perpetually low on forma blueprints and wouldn't mind spending some absurd amount of Simaris standing on an additional one from time to time.

Deimos defense has a 20% chance of dropping a forma blueprint, on rotation C... but at that point you have better chances with relics.

Alternatively, if you're doing relics anyways, sell prime junk and buy the 3x Forma bundle.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm always running low on Forma, because I am constantly modding my guns and warframes.  I mod them all.  I am L2 rank though, so I have a lot of time to do that.  When I was climbing the ranks, I didn't have a forma problem.  But, Cephalus was selling the forma blueprints at that time.  Thanks for replying :)

Derek

• 2 weeks later...

Archived