Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

There needs to be a time limit before you can leave arbitration survival missions

XeTrain

I highly imagine i'm not the only one who thinks this but there needs to be some sort of time limit before extraction appears on Arbitrations, I am so tired of joining an Arbitration survival that typically requires all 4 players to get the best chance at getting to a decent time, I have had so many situations where I join an arbitration and the second the timer hits 5 mins someone will want to extract, what is the point, theres almost no gain in Essence and/or ayatan statues and other rare loot and its just a pain for others who want to stay for idk, 15-30 mins.

I get what you are saying and understand your frustrations. I am sure most of the people above do too, but the alternative of forcing people into longer missions as host isn't a really good option either. So potentially other solutions would be better? Beside using Recruiting chat, which is one general alternative, because not everyone will always use that. Various specific filters could work, I am not personally fond of all peoples suggestions of filters, but some, like indicating how much time you plan on spending in an endless mission would be great. Those who select larger time periods more likely to be paired with each other, I know many would like a feature where they aren't host as well. 

Whenever I am host of a Arbitration, I like to stay until everyone else likes to leave, even if thats just one person (unless a bit of time has passed and the others are struggling to stay alive), but I also do like to stay longer when I am not host and would generally prefer hosts who stay at least 20 mins, but... am really opposed to forcing people to stay longer too. We all got different lives and different situations. 

Sorry OP, but if you want to stay in arbitration survival longer than everyone else, you need to run a build more capable of doing that on your own. That way you're not left to the whims of your team if you wish to stay for longer. Forcing players to stay in endless missions for an arbitrary amount of time you think is right is not only unfair for your teammates, but is also something DE won't do outside of things like Sorties and Archon Hunts.

Take a tank frame like Rhino, Nezha, Nidus, etc for survivability. If sustaining life support is the problem, take a Nekros instead and add the Shield of Shadows augment for defense. Use Adaptation and/or Rolling Guard for extra layers of protection. Bring a powerful weapon such as Kuva Hek, Laetum, and/or Tenet Livia. Ideally if you wanna minmax your weapon's damage, you would want to dedicate one of them to being a status primer while the other is your main DPS. That'll make sure it'll stay relevant in long-term missions.

The other option, if you're unwilling or unable to change your playstyle to make this work, is to resort to recruit chat. I personally don't recommend since you're likely to spend more time spamming team recruit messages for this one mission than you are actually doing the mission.

Archived