Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Killing a converted Kuva Lich

DeadGhoti

The fact that I am permanently stuck with a Kuva Lich that I accidentally converted is bad design to begin with. The way it showed up on my screen, the “kill” option was hidden behind the hologram of the next person’s lich talking so I didn’t know it was there.

Add to that how it’s still an issue after months and months of constant player feedback and it’s just cruelty at this point.

Suggestions for how to fix (from most preferable to least preferable):

1) Add an option to kill/retire a converted Kuva lich from the codex in order to gain the weapon

2) Give us the weapon anyway when we convert the lich

3) Add a support option so players can get a workaround through customer service

4) Add an option to fight the Kuva lich over again to get the weapon

5) Let the same weapon spawn again

• Like 2

Unfortunately I dont see DE will enact any of your suggestions as it will invalidate the choice and/or balance of "convert or kill". you can spawn a new lich with the weapon you want using the already in game method to create a lich, and if you want to get rid of you unwanted lich you can always trade it away for the cheap.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, (XBOX)RaeOvSunshyn said:

You think it's "pointless to convert more than 1" and "useless to own multiple" yet you've "converted more than 100." Uhm... Why do you want a rework?

cause i want to unleash a army of liches

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 2023-02-24 at 5:13 PM, (XBOX)ConfusingEel30 said:

Skill issue, just sell it get a new one and pay attention next time.

I did the same thing. I think the game should prompt you with what happens with each option and not time your decision. I wanted the weapon but didn't know the difference because I've been on the quest for 2 years slowly progressing on/off. I regret converting my lich and feel there should be a way to kill them after converting. It's not user friendly to just present a timed decision with 0 idea of what happens.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

i hate that there are just some liches that if you get you cant get rid of, like the one i got that even when i tried to give it away some jackass tried to make me pay him to take it...

she is hideous, obnoxious, and constantly spawns in missions just to screw me over in the process, the amount of steel path spy missions ive lost because she popped in and got me obliterated is horrendous

you'd think a Kuva Nukor would entice someone to buy her, but NOPE, im basically stuck with her, and DE basically refuses to let us get rid of them through some trash system or storage system, even just being able to turn off the spawning system would fix my issue

so i either have to wait for some sucker to take her off my hands or some trash system to get rid of the sabotaging wretch

Edit: managed to convince a friend to take the lich, he said hes gonna use the Kuva Nukor to make his Nukor strong, so ill be free from that damn lich, and he will get a stronger microwave gun

Edited by (XBOX)Voltren Xytech