Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Citrine’s Last Wish: Hotfix 32.3.3

[DE]Connor

On 2023-02-18 at 12:12 PM, Rinzler said:

And what about the problem of "Plinks Dogma" and mods "Invigorating Shot"? The problem is still relevant. Plinks Dogmat cannot use this mod.

This is not a bug.   The mod card says that Energizing Shot is only available on secondary weapons that do not have AOE properties:  The Tenet Plinx has AOE on its alt fire.

Am 18.2.2023 um 09:27 schrieb iPathos:

The projectile deals 600 damage, which is further down in the arsenal. The only time the heavy attack is ever performed is if you slide-heavy.

I'm pretty sure it also inherits the base heavy attack value since the Stropha can basically evaporate a Corrupted heavy gunner while only having a "projectile" difference of 100 dmg while the Corufell needs ~4 shots to kill one at lvl 150. The value is unnaturally low, so low in fact that it loses out on every other weapon in terms of base heavy attack dmg so it definitely needs a fix in that department to align it with other weapons of the same weapon category such as the Hespar (that deals 1.6k x2 dmg on heavy). Maybe not as high since that would make the weapon beyond strong but you get my point ^^

7 hours ago, [DE]Momaw said:

This is not a bug.   The mod card says that Energizing Shot is only available on secondary weapons that do not have AOE properties:  The Tenet Plinx has AOE on its alt fire.

Catabolyst, Cyanex, Kuva Seer, Sporelacer, Sonicor, Tenet Spirex, and Zymos, also Spearguns with Mending Shot and Split Flights on Mutalist Cernos.

If you're going to single Plinx out, atleast make the "non-AoE" rule consistent.

В 21.02.2023 в 19:32, [DE]Momaw сказал:

Then it would be logical to make the mod work only from the main fire mode and not work with secondary fire. And now it turns out that another weapon has lost an interesting setting. The "Invigorating Shot" mod works on a secondary kitgan, on the "Heymaker" barrel. However, this trunk has a limited AOE area. Then ban this mod for this type as well. Why deprive the Plinks of a Dogmatic setting.

i am still ***** off that the bug that i am getting and i am sure others as well, where you get glitched randomly in a mission where you can't use abilities, weapons or your tenno. Only thing that you can do is move in a specific direction and the frame stays facing the way that you were facing until you try to aim or you wait that the enemy kills you. This bug exist more than a year or 2 and it is still not fixed. i created a forum in detail and not one single employee has read it. it is things like this that ****** me off.

Archived