Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Citrine’s Last Wish: Hotfix 32.3.3

[DE]Connor

Are there any intentions to fix Prex card scaling? They were changed without warning 5 months ago:

Unsure if it's a bug or intentional, but it's messed up a lot of people's stuff. If this won't be fixed for whatever reason, can you tell us that it won't so we can redo our decorations?

I'm still working out how to PLAY this new Mission Solo, what do I do ignore the Crystal and fly around with Titania hoping I get 50 tear drops to heal the Crystal between shooting enemies to thin them out before they destroy the Crystal, I did a mission with my friend we did a few rotations he stayed at the Crystal while I flew around getting all the teardrops, the only way we seem to be able to get 5 crystals fragments per 50 needed for parts and to heal the Crystal, seems like you truly have messed with Solo players with this new game mode.

The grind and RNG holy hell, 300 just for the Blueprint without the rest added on top.

I guess seeing it's not Solo friendly unless I get used to the Mission and work out a way to play it Solo, I'll get all my stuff and never touch it again, I'm still testing though all I've said here could be just a dribble/rant in the future time will tell, so I hope I'm terribly wrong about my first impressions.

p.s Why do you keep punishing long-time players with these shop nerfs, I've never needed to do it, though I tried the 25 limits the other day, seems silly punishing legit players and doing nothing about the certain few that are bot farming.

Also, the Felerx reload glitch/bug/paininmyarse is still happening after a few hotfixes, after reloading it blocks your view and fires from your face, the only way to fix it is to fire once reload and hope it's normal animation again.

Anyway thanks for the hotfix.

on drifter while wearing the maskers theodite leggings the waist piece is in the floor

also i have blinking lighting in the seat room and in the railjack teleport area, at the campsite orbiter in certain locations and camera angles. dark to light, heavy shadow to no shadow. i have sun shadows off. with it on i have a very large black circle shadow follow me at the campsite.

45 minutes ago, ReLLiKMaster said:

Is the Corufell bugged? It only has 200 Heavy attack damage, same a light attack base value.

The projectile deals 600 damage, which is further down in the arsenal. The only time the heavy attack is ever performed is if you slide-heavy.

12 hours ago, Voltage said:

I wonder when "Echoes of Citrine" arrives that just makes the mode way faster to earn rewards and easier to finish. I see no reason to play Void Flood Mobile Defense until then.

It's probably more accurate to compare this update to Lua's Prey than it is to Angels of the Zariman or Veilbreaker, both of which received an Echoes update with much needed alterations.  I wouldn't expect drop rate changes.

As much as I like the pity shops, they seem to come with this monkey's paw requirement of drastically reduced drop rates.  The psychology behind it is fascinating.  Are we less likely to feel that our time is wasted if we're making guaranteed progress?  Is this lack of frustration allowing DE to reduce drop rates without widespread negativity?

hace 14 horas, Cazzzz dijo:

Cool, now as this post ALSO had pointed out can we PLEASE get a unique effect for Xata's Whisper? Infested goop from a void ability is not only inconsistent, but it's also just downright ugly (not to mention unchanging colors)

Good work, but this needs to be the rule, not the exception please. 

100% agree. 

Xaku should have gotten their own visual effects from day 1

And at the very least their Deluxe skin should have custom effects
(it has none) 

31 minutes ago, Malurth said:

yeah but they didn't include it in the 'known issues' section this time which is discomforting

Understandable.  My observation has been that DE lists very little under "known issues".   You basically have to look at dev post history to have any idea what they're aware of.

Citrine's 4th needs a tweak. As it is rigth now, it's almost always better to headshot the enemy rather than to shot the crystal's weakspot. A regular yellow crit headshot has higher damage output than a red crit crystal shot. Sure, it can turns no-crit weapon and weapon that has no headshot multiplier viable, but it feels weird to use Citrine for that purpose. So you're left with a slow casting cc ability that cost a lot of energy and that actually only buff a small amount of weapon.

A quick fix would be to add body weakspot multipliers to crystal's weakshot, whereever the crystal spawn on the enemy's body.

Another thing, it feels like some weapon are not proccing red crits as they should. You would assume that a weapon like the convectrix should proc red crits when shooting at a crystal, but i doesn't at all.

Oh and please fix the terrible enemy spawn rate when a console player host a game, it gets really hard to gather void fissure and the game become boring as hell.

20 hours ago, [DE]Connor said:

Changes: 

• Changed the appearance of the Rhino Deathwatch skin when Iron Skin is active. 

So you've finally, after all this time, addressed the fashion frame issues with Rhino's Iron Skin... but only for one skin, because it's newly released. Could the other skins please get this treatment to make them usable? :(

Now waiting for the following bugs to be fixed: Zephyr's tornadoes stopping working after a few seconds due to having low damage cap which shouldn't even exist, Ivara's Artemis Bow not proccing Bleed anymore through Hunter Munitions and Internal Bleeding, my clients getting stuck for no reason at the heavy artillery gun of my railjack, Carrier Prime's misplaced wing, Yareli's many issues, Focus orbs attempting to spawn in the minimap but not in reality after I reached my daily limit, glaives not dealing any damage when the ping is slightly high, catching a fish while using a teleporter causing a complete loss of interaction with my warframe until it dies.

And of course I would love if Breach Surge's massive nerf were reversed. 

21 hours ago, Dark_Lugia said:

Speaking about broken customization options: attachments on Novas atomica skin are still not centered/symmetrical. (Most noticeable on the frakta shoulder guards.)
attachments on the right side a lower than on the left side

it might be the armor pieces themselves. mines are asymmetrical in a similar way
image.png

On 2/17/2023 at 10:37 PM, [DE]Connor said:

Changes: 

• Changed the appearance of the Rhino Deathwatch skin when Iron Skin is active. 

Still hoping one day we'll get the ability to customize ability FX in scenarios like this.

For example, I have Octavia Prime with Octavia Diva (Tennogen) skin and Prime Parts enabled, but it still uses the ugly Grineer roller model instead of letting me use the Prime variant.

And Rhino having (now) 4 different Iron Skin effects would also be nice to choose between them. Since we have Default, Prime, Palatine and Deathwatch now. (And I own a Rhino Tennogen skin which means I get forced onto default when using it)

the setting on the vasage ink are not the same every time and editing resets the location and spoils the effect. i have been setting one up for the location i like and switch to another one and edit some more and exit and come back and the settings current are not the current location of the ink, so when i touch the sliders the ink blows out and resets. then is hare to even get back to what i had because is was so particular the fist time,

the ink is not stable between looks and resets. i assume if its on the face UI its the same per looks, but its not. but if it suppose to change its in the wrong menu

you need loadout for faces, and outfits on the same pallet, if the interpretation is to change per look

also i want to see the base energy of the frame "filled at spawn" added to the ui in arsenal

On 2023-02-19 at 3:54 AM, VibingCat said:

Now waiting for the following bugs to be fixed: Zephyr's tornadoes stopping working after a few seconds due to having low damage cap which shouldn't even exist, Ivara's Artemis Bow not proccing Bleed anymore through Hunter Munitions and Internal Bleeding, my clients getting stuck for no reason at the heavy artillery gun of my railjack, Carrier Prime's misplaced wing, Yareli's many issues, Focus orbs attempting to spawn in the minimap but not in reality after I reached my daily limit, glaives not dealing any damage when the ping is slightly high, catching a fish while using a teleporter causing a complete loss of interaction with my warframe until it dies.

And of course I would love if Breach Surge's massive nerf were reversed. 

at this rate I think I'm going to have to wait till 2024/25 when yareli prime drops for any fixes and more big improvements.

Archived