Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Year Anniversary Community Showcase [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

I wish I saved my screenshots from my old computer before I got a new one. So many memories were lost. Thankfully, I've still got a few on this one. I remember first getting into Railjack with a friend, and I didn't have the time to fully appreciate the work that went into some of the most stunning skyboxes in this entire game. Later on, I went back and just explored. Words really couldn't describe how I felt. I don't even think a simple screenshot does it justice, but it's certainly stunning in 4K.

tR1QD21.jpeg

It been 1 year that i played this game thank DE for the best game .thank a lot for warframe stayed with me when i been the lowest point of my life and through it all . And thank again i had fun and happy from this .❤❤❤❤
P.S. still listen this is what you are for remind who am i and what should i do for future Warframe0002.jpg

When the Helminth came out in 2016, I thought I would never sacrifice a warframe for it, knowing that I didn't have any Primes at the time. Now, I feel a bit of peace when I see the garden of beautiful flowers that I am creating in the infested room, thanks to my helminth Anubis. May my frames rest for eternity with mother Lotus.

Garden-of-Death-Frames

I started playing back in 2017, and about a month after I began I started a clan.

At the time, I had absolutely no idea how to manage one, or how to stand out from all of the others.

6 years later, I have begun writing my own in-game quests for my clan members to complete.

One of the quests, titled "Doomed on Repeat", involves using the speed of light and a long-lost mirror to see the first orokin expedition to cross the origin system, and extend their reach to other planets.

The dojo decoration means that I can use this as a form of in-game cinematic.

Look through the telescope, pointed at the mirror, to see the past. Learn from their mistakes.

Or be doomed on repeat.nyaVM9u.jpg

It's been at least about 7 years since I started playing warframe and I recently reached mastery 30. I'm so happy to see that it's been 10 years since warframe was released and that it's still going strong, I hope to be able to play for another 10 years.20220923232027-1.jpg

Archived