The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Year Anniversary Community Showcase [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

Happy 10th Anniversary!!
Our lovely Miko Nova Prime is celebrating the fantastic milestone of Warframe with her calligraphy work!!

About the details of this work:
- The phrase "祝 10周年 (shoock juice shoo nen)" in the banner means the 10th-anniversary celebration in Japanese.
- "のば ぷらいむ" is a Japanese Hiragana expression of Nova Prime!
- To emphasize the image of "calligraphy" further, I added Tonbo as a giant calligraphy brush.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fs9tuQyaMAACDbt?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

P.S.: For some reason, I could not insert the image from my Imgur URL here at the last moment of the deadline. So, I had no other choice but to paste a link to my Twitter account. I apologize for the inconvenience.

One of my favorite moments. Years of working hand in hand with my main, Oberon. And while we are one, seeing the outreached hand and both playable bodies connecting and working together in this cinematic moment had me in tears and excitement. ?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

In my humble opinion, Warf is full of episodes (whether it's story twists or daily routine) that leave a strong impression. And asking players such a strict question: "Which moment do you like the most of ALL, huh?", it's pretty cruel. I just couldn't choose what to portray. However, after careful selection, with bitterness in my heart, I was able to choose for myself the most emotional episode. Regardless of how it was presented in the game, the very fact that forces like the Sentient invade the Origin System stirs my imagination. Immersed in reflection, I imagine a variety of pictures and events in the first cycles of a sudden and insidious attack.. and this is one of them.

P.S.: Happy anniversary, Tenno 💛.

Спойлер

2a87f8c0-ea0a-4b42-926a-b049ece48358

one of my favorite quests and favorite warframe, revenant with some redeemer pics as well (also fav melee). Couldnt decide which pictures to use so heres all of them LOL. hope you enjoy took me some finicking with the captura settings haha

Warframe0002.jpg?width=751&height=422

Warframe0001.jpg?width=751&height=422

Warframe0003.jpg?width=751&height=422

Warframe0000.jpg?width=751&height=422

Warframe0006.jpg?width=751&height=422

My favorite moment in Warframe is the community I got to meet and the friends I earned. The following text is a copy of when I posted it in Instagram and 3 years after I still feel the same...

"There is nothing more prime to me in Warframe than the community and the crew I spend time with. I've been playing Warframe for the past 3 and a half years, and I still remember when I got in for the first time knowing nothing and how welcoming people was to me.
From DoctorWho, who guided me while rank 0 and invited me to Timelord Academy clan; all the clan members there, King, bhg, Flardyn, Amy, etc. most of them are gone now but I treasure the talks and moments we spent together. Then to @pajamaking618 and @joshua.calloway.58, both helped me a lot while becoming friends and earning a mastery rank rival with PJ. Afterwards I met @kevindaneking with his talks and spending time while learning how to kill pesky eidolons and to do railjack missions. After some time I also met @sad.boi.dave, @inate.black.magick , @based.diablo and dooty who I also love spending time together in streams, missions, and becoming friends as well. And while trying to master the secrets of any frame, weapon or riven Oscellarium was always there for me, guiding me with his eternal patience so I could kick ass as well lol.
Those are just some of the many people I've had the chance to meet and that have shared part of their lives with me, which I'm grateful for.
I was once asked why I kept playing a game for so long, and I doubted. Yeah, the game is cool, it looks beautiful, you have lots of stuff to do, and there is a lot of grinding; but in the end I realized its because of the people. So thank you all who have shared a piece of their life with me in Warframe!
For this final Tennotober I drawed the crew as operators with the Saita prime outfit to commemorate it! I have been drawing one person per day, so it took a while to complete it lol."

FjDghqI.jpeg

My second favorite moment in Warframe was when the Fortuna update was released. Since then Hildryn became my main, she is still. Because of that I decided to create a warframe-in-action glyph for lady Hildryn since there is none in the game. Please boost it so DE takes notice and adds it to the game c:

xwwFyG0.jpeg

Archived