Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Year Anniversary Community Showcase [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

I played primarily Valkyr for many years, even when she was repeatedly sidelined by major updates that changed gameplay flow making her claws comparatively weaker and her unbridled survivability increasingly less important as recovery became easier when it shifted into being part of frame design, and even spent a significant amount of time on Valkyr Prime despite most of the rest of the community having long since abandoned her. I still play her quite a bit, but there's also something to be said about the first time I picked up the monkey.

B91gnuT.jpeg

Picking up the Shildeg and slapping on Crushing Ruin was a blast just by itself, and having a clone constantly around for fire support was also neat, even if he can't quite seem to get all the way to enemies when I'm the one holding a gun instead.

Yes it is the clone bringing destruction in this shot. I was going to try to move into gear quick enough after spawning that he'd still be aiming his first shot for the captura shot but apparently he can teleport when swinging if it pleases him.

My favorite adventure in the game, for everything it was and everything that happened to me at that time, changed the game completely for me, i would love to feel again the chills i felt with this adventure. Every time warframe comes with some new lore and adventure i remember this, and i become fearful that the hole i have now for heart will not feel the same XD... time goes by so fast u know.

OKKAE5l.pngif u didnt catch it, its the beginning of "the war within" quest, liked everything in there, if i could send more screenshots i would do it xD.

Archived