Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Year Anniversary Community Showcase [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

It may not look fancy - but this was the defining moment in my warframe life.

3Fmea1i.png

The first time I maxed every MOD in the game, including all the conclave mods - I had long since done so for the arcanes, and mastery previous to this, and this was the most time demanding farm at that point in the game. (NB: every means every mod listed in the codex and every prime - not including every single flawed mod and a few not officially released mods.

Where we are now:
Warframe0730.jpg

Bonus:

Zitat

Where we started:
Warframe1371.jpg

RIP - The friends foes we lost:
Good night Jordas (Verdict)
Warframe0928.jpg

The funny moments we had:
Warframe1530x.jpg?width=852&height=260

And the stuff we did in between:

Zitat

Enjoying the little things:
Warframe0568.jpg

Freezing the Grineer:
Warframe0323.jpg

Shooting the Corpus:
Warframe1076.jpg

Slaying the Infested:
Warframe1823.jpg

Sorry, but not sorry for the long post. ^^
Have been playing for quite a while now and Warframe isn't just a moment/quest (looking at you Second Dream), but rather an unique and interesting experience which isn't ending.
And the Duviri Paradox looks like it's adding even more.

I've seen a lot about The Sacrifice, but this location specifically in Captura has brought me back so many times. My favorite place, my favorite frame with Mesa Prime, and just a stunning game in general. I cannot wait to see what comes from the game regarding the future, as well as all the Tenno that join us, both new and old.

image?url=MSVnmBUo_fHjbLYMjAEUQ9p3KJ8fac

I love space.  I paint galaxies, and teach kids about space at every opportunity. When a mission is done, and it's just me, my railjack, and nothing to do but see how close I can get to the planet next to me, I get the same chills I get from watching NASA footage, or the many, many satellite images.  Thank you, DE.
nzWVrGF.png

Archived