Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Year Anniversary Community Showcase [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

My favorite moment in Warframe should Diffidently be The Man In The Wall, and this Scene from The New War Quest. The Confusion it brought to me at first, and then the excitement and WOAH it brought to me is remarkable. Max Howarth's (Ballas) voice over as this scene plays out in the background, really shows how scary The Man In The Wall can be.

AqRdaal.png

Imgur Link:
https://imgur.com/AqRdaal

Good old days, it may not be the best capture but it brings a lot of memories, back then for me when you own Uru Syandana was the best thing you can have in the game. This photo was posted on my social media platform (facebook) https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=653124921387547&set=a.381265498573492, about 10 yrs ago as you can see the UI and this was a Derelict Vault key run.

In this era, all elements you can apply in one bullet (fire, cold and electric) Boltor was so OP. Awesome games until now.

Revives costs plats!

Sporting my Rhino with Arid Fear Emblem (got it from 2013 Event). I remember you have to slot your Skills as mods (I didn't slot my first skill as you can see in the UI). Stomp was the "press 4 to win". Good old days. Good day tenno.No photo description available.

This is a double homage to important moments in my Warframe Journey.

1. It is a recreation of my first captura ever, done in a now retired tileset. The first of many that eventually lead to meeting a lot of great people in the community and also a fun new hobby.

2. It represents the moment I chained a headshot with a slide, sliding past the dead enemy like captain Lennox shooting Blackout in Transformers (2007). THIS was the moment I fell in love with Warframe. Originally, I planned to play a couple missions and uninstall it. But this is the moment I decided  to stay. And it changed my life for the better.

gOFEMls.png

I loved Scarlet Spear. The cooperative nature of the event was really great. I think it's the most supportive and motivated I've ever seen the community. For me it also created a lot of hype and anticipation for The New War.

zEJq61s.jpg

Where Do I Begin?

I must give some context: Shortly after I began playing (It was right when Protea arrived), I watched a TennoCon and received my first Prime; Hydroid it's the name, after that, the game got me in away I can't choose a favorite moment because they were all awesome, but none of these moments would have been possible if it wasn't for the day I decided I wanted to honor that prime.

It may not be the only water Warframe now neither it's the only pirate, but it was the first of both; We as Tennos, even through a game screen, can do as Hydroid, become one with the infinite sea of possibilities that we have in front of us; This is my tribute to the frame that made keep on playing.

My favorite moment of Warframe, was taking my first prime, and diving in the sea of amazing things these 10 years have brought to us.

Warframe0003.jpg

Spoiler

( I technically didn't play from the beggining but you got it)

Archived