Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

10 Year Anniversary Community Showcase [WINNERS ANNOUNCED]

[DE]Ronnie

Although I haven't played Warframe anywhere near as long as other people have, I'm glad to be here for its tenth anniversary! My first (and favorite) prime is Revenant Prime with the Mephisto skin, so I'm submitting an action scene recreated in Captura of my Revenant Prime on his way to Alad V, who is my favorite antagonist in the game.

qGnFOHr.jpg

I love the appearance and skills of Equinox!She is the first warframe I bought when I get into this game.When I first saw her,I was attracted by the game settings.I knew this will be a very very unforgettable game experience.I will continue to play and recommend this good game to those around me who are interested in playing. 

Warframe0002.jpgWarframe0001.jpg

HuKlcbQ.png

A combination of my two favourite quest moments, The Second Dream and The New War. This took some time to compose the Captura shots together in a way that looked like both Operator and Drifter were standing in the same space at the same time.

The Greatest of Plagues

GmBE2ga.png

My favorite moment in Warframe was witnessing the Saryn Prime trailer, which was the first Warframe cinematic Prime trailer ever made. The sight of her figure as the camera pans to reveal her, while hearing Ballas' voice, it still sends shiver down my spine. That moment cemented Saryn Prime as my all-time favorite Warframe, both in gameplay and fashion.

As a tribute to the trailer, I made this illustration of Saryn Prime with her Nikana, but I'm using my current fashion for both (Saryn Night Hunter with Prime helmet and details + Nikana Ungulata skin). I hope you like it!

Here's a WIP montage!

Spoiler

ngAcyQB.png

Archived