Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we get a little revamp to open world standing gains?

(PSN)AbBaNdOn_

Now that open worlds have Relic packs for sale I make sure to max them out between new primes.   But im L2 and have 32k cap (should be in the 50k range when u become legendary) .  Tier 5 bounties takes 6-7 runs to max me out which feels like forever.   Hunting for animals is to buggy to random/low value and ends up taking about the same amount of time to max out your standing.. 

• Make all animals 2-10k 
  • Tier 5/narmar bounties should be 10k standing, SP 20k .   Tier 4 should be 5k 
  • any rocks/fish that are not common should be 2-5k 
  • Mommy tokens... I dont run tier 5 there.. tier 4 is about 80-85 tokens that could be bumped to 100-120.   T3? endless I dont bother with because the flower picking objective is stupid and I hate it.  If T3? was simple kill/defend objectives I might love it.
  • Pinion PLumes = 10k, Quills = 5k etc...   

If the numbers were more like that I would have alot more fun.  I could easily hit up all the open worlds every day and do a bit of everything.   I'd probably start buying relic packs in between new prime drops!!  

I think this actually helps open worlds and bring alot of activity back to them which also helps new players by having other people to actually do the missions with.  

When Hildy Prime dropped I hit up then open worlds to buy my relic packs after I baught them from my syndicates.   I saw ALOT of people doing the same thing.   Those people all have to be farming standing like im doing.  

---------

If DE added kuva to the shops also...   Open Worlds would be BUMPING.   Depending on the cost I might spend more time there just for that.  100k for 35k kuva is to much...   Zarimon is like 30k standing/4-6pinions for 35k kuva right??  That felt pretty good.   (Although there again plumes should be worth way more standing so you didnt have to spam so many bounties per day)

============

I am curious if Duviri objectives will have bonus objectives...  curious to see the objective types in general...   I think alot of people actually wanna see open worlds work...  but between the standing gains and the crappy bonus objectives, the filler rewards like credits/endo people have to many reason NOT to run them...  I think a comprehensive revamp to all open worlds would be a nice place to spend a dev cycle.   

open world revamp,  Railjack,  void fissures....    those would be my next 3 dev cycles.   

10 minutes ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:
  • Make all animals 2-10k 
  • Tier 5/narmar bounties should be 10k standing, SP 20k .   Tier 4 should be 5k 
  • any rocks/fish that are not common should be 2-5k 
  • Mommy tokens... I dont run tier 5 there.. tier 4 is about 80-85 tokens that could be bumped to 100-120.   T3? endless I dont bother with because the flower picking objective is stupid and I hate it.  If T3? was simple kill/defend objectives I might love it.
  • Pinion PLumes = 10k, Quills = 5k etc...  

NFH9Rpo.gif

Those Standing numbers are way too high.

Only actual change to Standing Farm i would love for Cetus and Fortuna was to have a Token system like that of Deimos be implemented, so i dont feel my time is going to waste when im at Full Standing and being forced to do Bounties in the OpenWorlds for Nightwave.

15 hours ago, (PSN)AbBaNdOn_ said:

Finish what?

Being in any of the open worlds.

Increasing standing from sources to reduce the amount of time you have to spend daily to hit all the caps. Then there's stocking up on resources from a "free day" so you're good for about x days/weeks. That in turn means players would only spend about 10 min. to turn in standing and the rest of the time (in regards to relics) running void fissures and farming relics.

With some of the gripes that showed up about playing in the open worlds from bugs, mechanics, and the objectives, it's a bit hard to be convince that increasing the standing gain would make them more fun.

Well turns out it can be even easier to get standing than I thought.  It takes little prep work but you can totally skip bounties which is nuts..  

Cetus/PoE:   mining is worthless,  its less than the standing you get @ fortuna.   All the rare fish are good though. murk is 500, but glappid is 2k.   That means you only gotta catch 15 glaps per day for 4 days over the span of 4 months (between new primes).   I think what I will do is just use 1 bait a day...  Doing one bounty will pay for all the bait you could ever use.   Should be way faster than hunting.  ( Night hunting in PoE is really great standing farm but its kinda ruined by all the damn vormalysts)

I can make bait since im old school but buying it seems just as easy.  

Fortuna/OV:  Hunting here is nicer but if you try to use calls and tracking it can be buggy.  But the Nyth and Zod ores are worth 1k.  Mining sucks though.   Sealing Fractures for thermia also really sucks and has very limited windows of time.   BUT..  exploiter tends to drop a ton of resources.   Smeeta and Res boosters can make this even better..    Alot of prep but hey it lets you just turn in rocks for max standing.   I didnt check out fish.. I didnt remember if they can be turned in for standing..  

Archived