The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stuck in Earth Cervantes (caches) - Please Help

(XBOX)Player244024418

Question

Using Loki Prime and a dog

Loot Detector max

Animal Instinct max

Enemy Sense max

I've run the map back and forth three times and only found two resource caches. There are no more little white boxes on the map anywhere.

I e even done the silver grove.

I've cast my cataclysm randomly. The map is clean. Currently paused hoping someone can tell me what I'm missing? I did verify on second cache the cache showed up as a white box. So that's working.

There are a few trickier spots I can think of. There is probably a Youtube video that shows them all. 

The reason they are tricky, is because they can either be in "secret rooms/areas" that are either high up, or lower than surrounding geography, so they won't necessarily show up on your mini map with radar. 

For example, on one of the larger rooms, there is a spot with a console, that you have to activate, that opens a hatch in the ground, that leads downwards to a room. That can have a Cache in it. SirKnum mentioned one spot. There is another room in the room with big fans, that you enter by jumping and sliding through a small hole (though, that one is easier to spot, since it should show up on mini map radar). 

There are other spots that require looking around and jumping to higher locations. 

If you ever see a Cervantes Sabotage tileset in Syndicate missions, can actually be good to try it, with something like Orokin Eye. Since a lot of the Medallions often show up in such locations, and will be marked. So you can find ways to get to them easier, make note of the location, and then check them later when looking for Caches. 

When you start from where you land into the map, once you leave a tunnel, turn around and place your Glyph over it, then proceed to clear every tunnel in that area, then move to the next one rinse and repeat, after awhile you'll get to know where to look for each spawning tile pattern.

Also don't forget you will get a cache sometimes in the Silver Grove area either left or right of the area.

Edit:

Also, another tip is when you do land go down the tunnel away from the objective.

You will hear the cache if close enough to it so if any music playing turn it off.

46 minutes ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

Found it! @slightconfuzzled had it... here's an image of the console and hatch. It does NOT appear on the map (the console).

1hr 18m later haha...

Unreal. Thank you!

image?url=MSVnmBUo_fHjbLYMjAEUQ9p3KJ8fac

That's the one I was talking about. 

2 minutes ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

Only 30s worth unfortunately.

This walkway?

image?url=MSVnmBUo_fHjbLYMjAEUQ7bkdfVEEp

On the left of you there is a hole partway down on the side about door height, jump slide into it and you can open the cache.

There is a hole opening on both sides.

Just now, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

This console should appear yellow on map yes?

I'm not actually sure. 

The console, Its within line of sight of the hatch, and on a raised walkway platform. Hatch should be easy to spot. Its on the ground level, small metal dome.

I'll do a run of Cervantes and look around for tricky spots I know spawn the Caches or might spawn the Caches, and take screenshots. Will probably take a while to upload though, so probably can't help you on your current run. 

Oh, also if you have good hearing, you could try cracking up the... uh I think sound effect volume. The Caches have a distinct humming sound they emit. I've actually found a few Caches just from their sound. 

5 minutes ago, Slayer-. said:

On the left of you there is a hole partway down on the side about door height, jump slide into it and you can open the cache

You mean the tunnel that is accessible from both sides? I don't see a different hole so just making sure I understand. I'm in that room here:

image?url=MSVnmBUo_fHjbLYMjAEUQ9fpQks21c

I've also checked the map about 8 times over at this point including the silver grove. 

You mean the tunnel that is accessible from both sides? I don't see a different hole so just making sure I understand. I'm in that room here:

image?url=MSVnmBUo_fHjbLYMjAEUQ9fpQks21c

I've also checked the map about 8 times over at this point including the silver grove. 

Yes that's correct, sometimes a cache will be in there near the door you can open from the inside, you can hear the cache in that spot if you stand outside at the door if its in there you'll hear it.

Found it! @slightconfuzzled had it... here's an image of the console and hatch. It does NOT appear on the map (the console).

1hr 18m later haha...

Unreal. Thank you!

image?url=MSVnmBUo_fHjbLYMjAEUQ9p3KJ8fac

That's another spot, also up on an angled pipe next to where you destroy the last objective in front and slightly to the right from where you are standing.

Awesome you got it done, over time you'll roughly know the areas and do it easily like the rest of us. :)

Archived