Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Give us Vote Kick function

Fogde

37 minutes ago, KVenom said:

what-confused.gif

Huh????

What's the fact that you sound like you drink horrible beer got to do with anything political?

Okay buddy, you been hanging too long in /pol/.

Sure, kid. Just play innocent.

On 2023-04-18 at 10:59 AM, KVenom said:

And yes, I agree with Yrkul, ignoring system should prevent people from joining your mission. I personally was under impression that it already does? I have no evidence to either prove or disprove that, so I'd like context.

Ignored users can still join you and you can still join them.

I've had my share of situations where a greyed out name appears in chat, sometimes the ignore is reciprocal and as such the user will quit the squad (which is good, enables an actual 4th player to join in) and sometimes it's only one sided, i can't read anything he says in chat, which is probably what got him ignored to begin with, altough i sometimes use it just to mark unreliable players, like those who afk.

With the capped limit of 100 ignored users i can no longer have an accurate database of ignored users, altough this is partially my fault since the ignis wraith bp debacle where i added some users to this list every day, causing issues to DE everytime they loaded up my profile when someone made a complaint. I'm guessing having so many users there was making the loading process take way to long.

10 минут назад, KIREEK сказал:

With the capped limit of 100 ignored users i can no longer have an accurate database of ignored users

100 cases is more than enough for the data integrity, thank you.

Archived