Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

any good "turret like" guns ?

_Anise_

Question

title, I kinda considered Gyres primary almost turret like, you fire out a ball which remains stationary and deals damage for a little while, there was the login reward secondary pistol where you eject the clip which continues to fire on its own though I am not sure either of those are much good.

my main idea was to kinda try having one gun as a main shooter the other as a turret you get the idea.

so are there any guns that have a deployable turret like secondary fire mode that are any good ?

2 answers to this question

Not really no, most of the closest examples have already been covered, Alternox, Azima, Zenistar, some of the Spearguns, but even most of those are stretches. 

However if you aren't already aware of it, the Air Support that comes with the Xiphos, is a Sentry Gun, which can act as a turret. I have only used it once, in a Defence, and it was okay. Was Star Chart, so not sure if it scales well, or what its DPS is. 

I think Protea has the best turret in the game. 

not really, no. your only real choices if you're looking for Damage is Azima/Zenistar, but Azimas' Disc has never been good and Zenistar is just too clunky to bother.
there's the Ferrox Throw but that's only some passable CC, and not much else.

if you really want that functionality you're gonna end up using Vauban or Protea or Xaku or Octavia. maybe Yareli or Citrine depending on how far you can stretch the Definition.

Archived