Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 6.5 Hotfixes

[DE]Rebecca

Steve said the update was measured in "days not weeks" on the 13th of March. I'd say 19th/20th at the latest. Which would be Tue/Wed where I live.

If that is true then it is right in the middle of my spring break. I have a lot of assignments.....but Warframe might take top priority.....hehe

Sorry guys we are knee deep in update 7. Friday updates will resume once the update goes out.

Ah, so you're not finishing it up, I guess. Being "knee deep" make me think there's still a lot more to go. That's fine by me, though. I suppose we have till next month for sure.

Wise words.

not sure, if they need weeks, maybe they should release some "let's wait content" cause some ppl will start to run away

--------------------

yet got hope with that twiter message, why would they work the week end if it wasnt for release it soon

Edited by Tsoe

^

This is entirely a possibility. Unless I'm mistaken, I didn't ever hear about U7 being released in March. People just seem to have assumed that. They JUST announced Banshee as a new Frame so I wouldn't expect U7 until the end of the month at least, though this is a strict guess. We could very well see some bugfixes, etc. before the update.

Edited by LordofTibera

^

This is entirely a possibility. Unless I'm mistaken, I didn't ever hear about U7 being released in March. People just seem to have assumed that. They JUST announced Banshee as a new Frame so I wouldn't expect U7 until the end of the month at least, though this is a strict guess. We could very well see some bugfixes, etc. before the update.

They said mid-march somewhere.

wut about this

1. 16 Mars 4e7b2ce69449248a1d3a5b4ecee4917e_normal.jpegWARFRAME@PlayWarframe
    Team is working through the weekend on Update 7...if all goes well...
    Ouvrir

2. 16 Mars Abu_20Dhabi-20120611-00901_normal.jpgeissagt00@eissagt00
    @PlayWarframe. You kidding ? You canadians said mid march.. You lied..

3. 10 h 4e7b2ce69449248a1d3a5b4ecee4917e_normal.jpegWARFRAME@PlayWarframe
    @eissagt00 still says mid-march on our Canadian calendar :)

i guess i am not in the bed yet

Edited by Tsoe

Mid-March doesn't necessarily mean that they meant the 15th. The mid part of a month could easily range from the 10th to the 20th. And even then, I wouldn't fault them if it released on the 21st or 22nd, they're obviosuly working really hard on it if they spent the time to do it over the weekend.