The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Character stuck after using the push interaction on one of the bird puzzles in duviri

Zthegeneric

Produced:

Attempted to interact with the bird puzzle which involves you shoving one of the round cylinders over. The initial interaction didn't work and the prompt was still there, so the button was pushed again. Leaving the drifter stuck in place in front of the puzzle, unable to use any abilities. 

Solo Run of Duviri experience 

I really do not wish to lose the items I spent an hour and a half getting.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

I just had this happen to me too, on the exact same "Push" prompt and puzzle, and the same Cycle (Fear). Unfortunately I did not have "teleport" so I had to just leave the game... which cost me a part drop. RIP.

Edited by logical2u

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
4 часа назад, DaylenAmell сказал:

Just got stuck in the same exact place smh

Yeah, it happens if you press the action button twice or more times while interacting with the puzzle piece. This bug is as old as the Duviri itself and so easy to reproduce, yet DE did nothing to fix it. Shame to them for being unable to fix such simple, yet such annoying bug.

• 2 weeks later...

Got stuck as well.. Exact same one.. Why can't they implement a "cancel action"? /unstuck doesn't works.. X was doing nothing so I pressed it multiple times.

Edited by Draxiall

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This bug still happens frequently to my partner when playing the Duviri Experience duo, sometimes even teleport doesn't fix it for him, only if I enter the undercroft or start the Orowyrm fight while he waits.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Currently stuck in this same bug. Pushed a container and it locked me in place. I can look around, hit ESC for menu, but I cannot move at all or access/accept decrees. Had party members port me to Kullervo's hold, but I was still stuck. I let him kill me and rezzed, but that didn't fix the issue. Pulling me into the undercroft is the only thing that allowed me to move again.

Posted (edited)

Can confirm it's still happening. Just happened to me in Fear Spiral, after interacting with Push prompt for the Paragrimm puzzle near Fairshores Hamlet.

The cylinder fell over, but somehow got reset as if I never pushed if.

Then I got locked out of all functions, except the Teleport intrinsics.

/unstuck doesn't helps.

Edited by SolStreak
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...