Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please adapt the Prime suits of the operator for the Drifter!

WerwoIf

DE, Please adapt the Prime suits of the operator for the Drifter! Saita prime and Commodore prime. I want my adult operator to look good! All existing costumes are worse than the old primes. I don't understand what the problem is, facial accessories are suitable. j8lpdv5ekiq81.jpg?width=1080&crop=smart&

4 минуты назад, DarkSkysz сказал:

They need to stretch the costume to fit in drifter's body.

That means, they need to kinda rework half the thing, otherwise it wont look good.

Why was it necessary to add Warframe armor pieces and syandanas to the Drifter?

27 minutes ago, WerwoIf said:

Why was it necessary to add Warframe armor pieces and syandanas to the Drifter?

Cynical side of me.... to sell stuff for plat.  Seeing as there is less focus on the warframes since drifter was introduced they need another location to put items they sell.

I want my operator gear from orb vallis and plains of eidolon converting too, it's not prime but that hasn't been done either... but like your prime gear that doesn't bring in any plat sales like the new stuff which is currently plat only....

Supposedly this conversion was on the cards years back, but we all know how fast DE are at some things...

2 hours ago, DarkSkysz said:

They need to stretch the costume to fit in drifter's body.

That means, they need to kinda rework half the thing, otherwise it wont look good.

Something they had more than enough time since New War released and they introduced the Drifter into the game.

Archived