Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kunai Incarnon Mode

ReverseKinetix

Put three forma, a secondary adapter, and the incarnon genesis on the base kunai today (you better not release kunai prime with wisp now. jk, I would love to do the grind all over again for a superior version). Overall, it's a really fun weapon to use while also being really strong. The only problem I have: why 20? 20 shots in the incarnon form is wayyyy too low for a single target weapon. Without innate punch-through (which gets wonky with the heatseeking aspect, I tested it with seeker), there is no reason to put such a short magazine size on the weapon. I tried using the magazine capacity evo to mitigate this, but that didn't work. Likewise, magazine capacity mods do not work. So you are with 20 shots in the incarnon form. I would like to see this raised to 50 and/or make magazine capacity boosting mods and the evolution affect the incarnon mode.

Not entirely sure where to best post this as the duviri section(s) seemed to only be for the actual gamemodes

Incarnon Skill:

Spoiler

this weapon's incarnon mode triggers increased damage and critical chance with the special ability to guide multiple shots directly to the enemy's head
this makes this weapon the top choice for triggering headshot-related mods and abilities.

Bugs?!?!:

Concealed Explosives - Does not work in incarnon mode.(if they are to work I think they should also increased by "Damage boost" from "Cavalero")

Primed Quickdraw - Does not speed up transaction animation for incarnon mode however these similar mods "works" in Ferlax / Phenmor / Laethun.

Primed Slip Magazine - Does not increase ammo in incarnon mode (only 20 shots), however these similar mods do not works in Ferlax / Phenmor / Laethun.

Stockpiled Blight - Does not increase ammo in incarnon mode however these similar mods do not works in Ferlax / Phenmor / Laethun.

Stockpiled Blight - This mod's "Chaos" ability is unaffected by the damage boost from incarnon mode.

Cavalero's ammo increaser mod also does not increase incarnon mode ammo (only 20 rounds).

Arcane Pistoller - Does not affect incarnon mode (that would be awesome🥺)

Seeker - it is possible to see the projectiles crossing the target's head and trying to hit again but it falls to the ground and sometimes hits the foot of some nearby enemies.

Synt Charger - 200% bonus damage does not work in incarnon mode but also does not work in Laetun. I think this type of mod could be removed from warframe as the description is too arbitrary for most good weapons with more than 6 shots.

Synt Charger - holster reload does not work in incarnon mode. "I'm considering the fact that there's a mod on Cabalero that tricks the player into switching weapons."

Eject Magazine - also does not work in incarnon mode. "I'm considering the fact that there's a mod on Cabalero that tricks the player into switching weapons."

Galvanized Diffusion - stacking maximum multishot does not contribute to charging the incarnon skill. A single hit with [Cabalero multishot] + [Galvanized Diffusion] and [Lethal Torrent] will charge 75% of incarnon ability however stacks of galvanized have no effect on incarnon ability charge.

I can try [Harrow] skill 4 + [Augment Mod] or [Loki] Skill 2 + [Cascadia Overchage] but above mods need to work properly.

11 hours ago, Famecans said:

Galvanized Diffusion - stacking maximum multishot does not contribute to charging the incarnon skill.

Is that for Client or for Host?

because.... there's a similar mechanism for Knell, Arca Scisco, and Magnus Prime. Where their buffs seems to count multishot hits if Host, but not count mulitishot hits if Client. I have to wonder if its a common root cause

4 hours ago, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

Is that for Client or for Host?

because.... there's a similar mechanism for Knell, Arca Scisco, and Magnus Prime. Where their buffs seems to count multishot hits if Host, but not count mulitishot hits if Client. I have to wonder if its a common root cause

Host.

many tests on simulacrum and Cavalero. currently my best build are focused com firerate and reload but could be nicer if the magazine had 10 more shots

18 hours ago, Famecans said:

Incarnon Skill:

Reveal hidden contents

this weapon's incarnon mode triggers increased damage and critical chance with the special ability to guide multiple shots directly to the enemy's head
this makes this weapon the top choice for triggering headshot-related mods and abilities.

Most important thing I've noticed about Kunai's Incarnon:

Spoiler

While all of its stats are increased, Incarnon Kunai specifically doubles multishot. Any multishot modifier applied to the Kunai will be applied double to the Incarnon.

I've really come to love this weapon and I'm seeing potential for it with Cascadia Empowered, should it work on the Incarnon's form.

Archived