Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Incarnon Weapons - Is the weakest base actually the best?

Traumtulpe

So I've seen people debate over whether to put their adapter on the prime or the vandal version of certain weapons... but hear me out here, isn't the MK-1 actually the best option?

You might think I'm crazy, but I don't think the Incarnon form changes at all in relation to the base weapons. Prime, MK-1, after the transformation it's all the same, no? The bonus evolutions however get a lot higher values if the base weapons was of lower quality, and they do affect the Incarnon form.

Obviously I can't compare weapons between prime and MK-1 because of the limited information available, and the fact that I'm unable to get 2 adapters for the same weapons (for now). What do you think?

24 minutes ago, Traumtulpe said:

You might think I'm crazy, but I don't think the Incarnon form changes at all in relation to the base weapons. Prime, MK-1, after the transformation it's all the same, no? The bonus evolutions however get a lot higher values if the base weapons was of lower quality, and they do affect the Incarnon form.

According to the wiki different versions have different base incarnon stats, what the wiki doesnt show tho is the evolution perks so its hard to say the real impact between the different variants. All in all I think it will come down to riven disposition if anything.