Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is there an easier way to activating melee incarnon form?

MutoManiac

Question

Hi! Every incarnon melee that I had to reach 6X combo and then activate a heavy attack takes forever. I've just been doing SP survival reaching 6X combo then performing a heavy melee attack to activate it. The issue is that it works a couple of times every 10 mins or so. I reach 6X plus combo 100 times and only get the incarnon form to register a few times. Eventually it gets done, but think I might be doing it wrong, so any tips appreciated. Thanks

BTW, it always seems to work the first time, so is there a cooldown of some sort? And one last question, the melees never show whether the incarnon form is activated or not unlike the guns which clearly say incarnon form in the lower right corner of the screen. What's up with that and how do we get out of incarnon form on the melees?

Update: My latest strat is to just do it once, since that always works and then abort, rinse and repeat. A lot faster, but there's got to be a better way.

5 answers to this question

Incarnon Melee form lasts for 90secs and can't be cancelled.

There's no gauge. only indicator is to look at your weapon and see if it has those corrupted bits attached to it or not.

Might adjust your weapon Appearance to make the corrupted bits stand our more and be visually obvious.

So what's probably happening, is you've been attempting to activate it when it's already active.

Building combo:

1. Naramon Opening Slam

2. Grouping abilities / Range mods

3. Attack speed

Heavy attack:

1. Heavy Efficiency mods and abilities (Focus Energy/Reflex coil).

If by normally attacking you kill the enemies too fast try spamming slams instead.

47 minutes ago, (PSN)haphazardlynamed said:

Incarnon Melee form lasts for 90secs and can't be cancelled.

There's no gauge. only indicator is to look at your weapon and see if it has those corrupted bits attached to it or not.

Might adjust your weapon Appearance to make the corrupted bits stand our more and be visually obvious.

So what's probably happening, is you've been attempting to activate it when it's already active.

Ah, thank you, makes sense. Still a little weird as in a 5 mins survival, I maybe manage to get it twice, but good to know.

10 minutes ago, m_a_r_c_h_ said:

Ah, thank you, makes sense. Still a little weird as in a 5 mins survival, I maybe manage to get it twice, but good to know.

well, 90seconds of (non-cancelable) active time, and say 30 secs to find a good group of enemies and build combo, that's like 2 mins taken each.

so only twice in a 5 minute round sounds about right. maybe you could have snuck in a 3rd activation just before extracting, but really not more than that.

Archived