Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best "Kuva" Element for Tenet Plinx

Circle_of_Psi

Question

Hi All

A small and straightforward question, what is IUO the "Best" starting Element for the Tenet Plinx, I have "Heat" as my starting one, but I am wondering if perhaps Magnetic or Radiation would be better. (Yes I do use Primed Heat charge by the way) 

Edit: Here is my build: https://overframe.gg/build/new/5996/tenet-plinx/?bs=WzEsNTk5Niw0MCwxLFtbMCwwLDBdLFs0MDIsNSwwXSxbNDEzLDEwLDFdLFs1NTE4LDEwLDJdLFswLDAsMF0sWzQxNSwxMCwxXSxbNDI1LDEwLDBdLFs1NTE3LDEwLDFdLFs0NDMsMywxXSxbNTUwOSw1LDBdXSxbMywwLjZdXQ==(I'm not the best at making builds and I avoid "End-Game" content, but I got all the required mods such as: Primed and Galvs) 

But overall, I am thinking should I go through the trouble of farming for a Sister, just to change the Element for Magnetic or Radiation, or will I do fine with Heat? (Note: I brought a Sister, as I am too lazy to farm it myself) 

-Psi 

Edited by Circle_of_Psi
Fixed Spelling & Added More Info

7 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, Tesla_Reloaded said:

Personally I go with this:

• Heat for rapid-firing weapon.
  • Toxin for one-shot firing weapon.
  • Magnetic/radiation for status-based weapon.

Hm, I do enjoy rapid-firing weapons more over the single shot (I still use it tho)

17 minutes ago, Mazifet said:

I put heat on mine, with a corrosive build it one shots basically everything, with the primary fire.

And how does the Charged Fire blast fair out for you?

So I removed Primed Heat Chrage from the build as for some reason that was triggering the combo with another element, I am really not sure how such works to be honest xD

Edited by Circle_of_Psi

15 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

And how does the Charged Fire blast fair out for you?

So I removed Primed Heat Chrage from the build as for some reason that was triggering the combo with another element, I am really not sure how such works to be honest xD

Let's just say it doesn't fair out well for the enemies lol.

Tenet plinx is a very versatile weapon though, it can do levelcap disruption, damage cap, even eidolons. Interesting little thing is that the direct hit of the alt fire has guaranteed impact, so with hemorrhage it'll kill anything.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mazifet said:

Let's just say it doesn't fair out well for the enemies lol.

Tenet plinx is a very versatile weapon though, it can do levelcap disruption, damage cap, even eidolons. Interesting little thing is that the direct hit of the alt fire has guaranteed impact, so with hemorrhage it'll kill anything.

Hm, alright, I'll see what I can do with the build