Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Duplicate "The Path Less Travelled" Nightwave act does not give credit [Fixed]

Jivy

The only two 7000-point Nightwave Acts I have are both The Path Less Traveled. However, I cannot complete either of them, because my progress gets reset to 0/5 after each successful Steel Path mission.

As a quick bit of feedback from a longtime player: these bugs where the game fails to give you credit for activities are soul-crushing and infuriating. Something similar happens when trying to complete a Nightwave act for 5 unique bounties. Often you will just randomly not receive credit for a bounty, even though the bounty NPC GUI shows it as complete. These bugs have been in the game for years at this point, and it's honestly just unacceptable. The game doesn't work if the rewards for playing the game don't work.

image.png

Can't make any progress with The Path Less Travelled challenge. There are two copies within the nightwave and it seems like they're cancelling each other out. I've played my third Steel Path mission and it still doesn't make any progress despite showing after the mission "1/5 complete". 

x9xQSKW.pngzta18rH.png

1 minute ago, FaolanGrim said:

from what i can see from a previous bug report in 2021 you have to be in the mission for at least 2 minutes before it will count.  currently testing this now

I ran a void flood that took about 4 mins.  no progress.  It is marking that it counts in the post mission report pop up, but then nothing in the nightwave.

I don't have time for this to be bugged like this, I swear. I get like maybe 2 hours to play a night at best, and I'm so close to getting the last reward I want from the Nightwave track before it resets.

This needs to be fixed, and however long it takes them to fix it needs to be credited or something.

Archived