The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Favorite Quote: Pick Yours

GreenEcho

To the event:

"Get that crap out of here"

"Mercy and Responsibility are human luxury"

"Without standard every day work. Human is an empty wallet just like on reality"

"Fame? Pfft. Every famous persons knows that they would give away everything for finding a peaceful place"

"Human does see himself from the window but does this see what is hidden beneath the skin. Devil or Angel. The greatest mystery shall stay as what it is"

"Without order there is no chaos, without chaos there is no order. Both needs to exist"

"They doesn't fight for their families... They doesn't fight for their country... They doesn't fight for money... They fights for survival of humanity"

"Mortals and Immortals. Funny... There is only one thing what makes them look and feel same... Lust of power and knowledge"

"I fight for those who deserves me to stand on their side. I fight for the will of stay alive with those who are doing the same"

"Battle sense... One of the most interesting things in part of human mind what has been trained to outsmart, outrun and overcome. By gathering the knowledge from the enemies. One by one... All enemies are hidden to this sense and it starts to grow all the time... Even stronger, harder, difficult and unbreakable to withstand it. This is ability. The battle sense"

"I fought for love. And I got betrayed. I fought for fame. I were never left alone. I fought for profit. I couldn't sleep. I fought for my clan. Everybody else were slain. To who I now fight for... I fight for people under terror and fear. Protect them and teach them. I am the Paladin"

From M*A*S*H 

Hawkeye: War isn't Hell. War is war, and Hell is Hell. And of the two, war is a lot worse.

Father Mulcahy: How do you figure, Hawkeye?

Hawkeye: Easy, Father. Tell me, who goes to Hell?

Father Mulcahy: Sinners, I believe.

Hawkeye: Exactly. There are no innocent bystanders in Hell. War is chock full of them - little kids, cripples, old ladies. In fact, except for some of the brass, almost everybody involved is an innocent bystander.

Edit: I have no idea why the text is that dark.

Edited by BizarreFetalChimpanzee