Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennogen Asakage shoulder armors are tilted on Khora Prime

Yulfan

Since the update 33 "The Duviri Paradox" (April 26, 2023), the Asakage shoulder armors are significantly tilted on Khora Prime.

(I'm currently hosting these pictures on Discord since Imgur that i usually use is down/over capacity/whatever right now. As I don't know how long these Discord links can last, I'll change the picture once Imgur is back)

iOAN1oD.png

hhu1CGQ.png

This bug is weird and hard to accurately pin down because, while the tilt is very strong on Khora Prime, it also happen on a lesser extent with some warframes and/or skins.

The tilt is clearly visible on some of them:

k3DOkDb.png

XiTrsiS.png

More subtle on others:

mOq01PX.png

gmyJjoV.png

While the rest are (or seems) totally fine:

06iCw8D.png

APE7tva.png

A5MK7Ug.png

uUI2BNs.png

Misaligned armors pieces are a curse in Warframe that is rarely addressed. During the last few updates, we saw some attempts from the dev to fix it on the most high profile warframes at the time but a lot more are simply ignored

Bugged or straight up poorly placed anchor points are reccuring problems that are bond to keep occuring through the years. And even when the anchor point are fine, there are plenty of armor pieces that do not fit on some frames because of the geometry of the models.

That why i'll repeat YET AGAIN that a really needed feature would be to let players adjust the x/y/z position and rotation of armor pieces and syandana, the same way we are able to with melee weapons. Because yes: the feature is already in game!

In the end, it would be more customisation for the players and less troubleshoot for the devs. Please @[DE]Rebecca@[DE]Megan@[DE]Danielle, do something 🙏

Edited by Yulfan
New host for pictures