Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery rank/ Timer

Tmg.scareface

24 Hours just to retest for Mr ? Tsh  be real after failing you have to wait a whole  day just to come back and fail again, this is a hour trap I'd  rather invest my time in something else. I get that it's  supposed to make you want to pass the test. But maybe the count down time on mastery rank could be an hour or less. I get that it might speed up everyone to max but isn't that what you want? For a player to fully enjoy your creation. For me, I can honestly say that timer ruins it simply because I might take the test. Then after let's say I fail, instead of me going to do missions in game I might hop off don't even get on for a week, for a lot of stuff the time you have to wait is an L on the game but foundry timer is cool to an extent but 3 days? its a game what in your right mind would make you think that I found something so appealing that its worth coming back . Don't get me wrong I love warframe yet it's obviously too time consuming. And so, I offer a suggestion; Why not have days where the wait for everything in game is juristically decreased. If you do this DE I feel as if your players would spike because who would want to dedicate a day specifically to take a test on a game. Thank you for reading!

• Like 1

You can practice tests infinitely on relays so only do test when you are certain you can complete it. I dislike that timer too but doubt they'll ever remove it because everyone before had to deal with it and mastery rank seems to be big deal for many players.

I've complained about this timer every time I had mastery rank test I couldn't pass but I just practiced until I learned test layout etc. and got through it.

Every time I criticized timer I got same answers how in real time tests you can't immediately try again and stuff.

But it is what it is I'm currently 28 so I just got two tests left for true Master and I'm happy to stay on 30mr and maybe go legendary if I collect more mastery overtime but 30 is what I'm aiming for.

Heh, this... I think it's just bait guys.

A completely brand new account that registered... 10 hours ago as of typing... spends 1 hour in the game and then comes to the Forums to complain about the MR test failure delay? 1 hour between creation of the account and complaining on the Forums?

I mean...

Yeaaaaaahhhh...

If this is honestly just a brand new account with an entitled player, instead of the bait I think it is, then wait until they see content that's time-gated for anywhere between two weeks to a full year. Or grind that's specifically designed to take a week between one chance at getting a single thing you want, and three weeks between the specific thing you want out of the three things it offers, and only gets guaranteed to drop the fifth time you attempt it (so up to 15 weeks before you get that one specific thing...) in a system where you want 5 specific things per Warframe (of which there are over 50).

Il y a 1 heure, Birdframe_Prime a dit :

Your Forum account is registered when you create your Warframe account. They're linked. 

Actually, they are not.

I started playing during the winter holidays back in 2014 and my forum account was created mid january.

Edited by GilgaMelchi

The longer you play the less it matters too because you won't gain the mastery fast enough to take another test each day unless you're playing so much Warframe that you're  burning yourself out anyway. Whether you're burning the candle at both ends playing missions back to back or throwing the candle into the sun by just running the same meta leveling mission over and over again, getting bored and not actually learning if any equipment is any fun or good for you.