Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nightwave completion inaccuracy between platforms PC/Xbox

Redman247

My fiancé and I play on two different platforms her on Xbox and I PC.  We do Nightwave together and have done so daily with this latest volume. Anyhow, what is strange is we do the exact same missions, and have the same completion yet she is three levels above me on the rewards indicator. (16) . We should both be at the same level. 

Here's mine:

2023-06-07-22-08-27-Warframe.png

Here's hers:

PXL-20230608-021338331.jpg

3 hours ago, Redman247 said:

we do the exact same missions, and have the same completion yet she is three levels above me on the rewards indicator

I think I did all tasks so far, and I'm at the same point of progression as you (before doing today's Daily),
so yeah seems something went oopsie there on the Xbox side, maybe counting some tasks twice?

Alternatively, it may have not counted / given less for certain tasks on PC, TBH I didn't pay attention to that very closely.

Edited by NinjaZeku

Well at least you both verified that its not my account causing the issue, it is as I thought a platform issue. I am going to be watching both our scores here on out, see if she is getting double scores or if I am only getting half. 

Does it always count things for everyone though? For instance when fishing, if someone catches a rare fish, does the whole squad get credit? What if someone was out of XP range? Does everyone get credit I don't know as I often get things like that done solo, just pondering possibilities.

Obviously the currently displayed challenges are all showing complete between you, but perhaps it's being dumb on the back end with crossplay.

If it helps any, I'm also only at rank 12 for nightwave and on PC.

Adding up the potential totals across the 3 weeks that have passed (to today's date), we have:

• 18 Daily (18,000)
  • 15 Weekly (67,500)
  • 6 Elite Weekly (42,000)

That's a total of 127,500 standing, or since it's 10K standing per rank, roughly Rank 12. So, the PC calculation seems to be correct, somehow the Xbox one in this case seems to be double counting some tasks.