Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch event Styanax drop

(PSN)VizardManXIII

Question

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I had the stream going on my phone from 11 minutes before it started until the end of the stream. Is Styanax going to be given out later, or did I mess something up? I made sure my accounts were linked on Tuesday.

As for checking in game, I checked my inbox, at the Arsenal, the Foundry, and searched 'Styanax' in my inventory.

• Like 1

I'm very new to this, how do you check your progress and if you received it or not? I linked my twitch account to my warframe account and watched from the very start for over 2 hours. Not sure how to check my progress or see if it worked. Thanks in advance for any info! 

Edit: Never mind, figured it out. It's under alerts on twitch itself. Myself and my wife both got the drop.

Edited by (PSN)imstevil

I watched it on my laptop via the official TheGameAwards Twitch and was able to claim my drop in the Twitch interface shortly after the 30 minute mark.

I don't remember if this is superstition or if I actually had trouble with this in the past, but I make sure that I only have a single Twitch window open, as I worry that even opening another tab to check my progress on the reward might mess with the way Twitch tracks what I'm viewing.

note that Today has two Drops, one for the Gamefest Stream at Twitch.tv/thegameawards, and one for Prime Time at Twitch.tv/Warframe.
one being several Hours after the other, and have different Drops.

some of the Posts did clearly know which one is which, but some sound like they are mixing the two up.

I watched and claimed my styanax from the twitch stream, but it's not dropping in warframe. to the devs, I would like this to be looked into so i can receive the warframe and warframe slot. the twitch account is already connected to my warframe account, it's been connected for the past year. doublechecked it today before the stream, connection is solid. 

styanax_twitch_proof.PNG

• Like 1

In my case, I got the drop and it appeared in my inventory. Despite getting the Iridos Mantis drop around the same time, I didn't get the Styanax drop. Watching Primetime I didn't get the Arcane Adapter drop either.

I unlinked and then relinked my Warframe account from my Twitch account. After relogging in Warframe, I received a single inbox message that gave me Styanax and the Arcane Adapter.

If anyone is in a similar situation, I suggest trying to relink Warframe and Twitch accounts.

Edited by KangarooCornchips
tense
  • Like 2

hace 13 minutos, KangarooCornchips dijo:

In my case, I got the drop and it appeared in my inventory. Despite getting the Iridos Mantis drop around the same time, I didn't get the Styanax drop. Watching Primetime I didn't get the Arcane Adapter drop either.

I unlinked and then relinked my Warframe account from my Twitch account. After relogging in Warframe, I received a single inbox message that gave me Styanax and the Arcane Adapter.

If anyone is in a similar situation, I suggest trying to relink Warframe and Twitch accounts.

works for me thx

34 minutes ago, KangarooCornchips said:

THANK YOU SO MUCH ^^ THIS WORKS

The Summerfest started at 2.00 but the drops started at 3.00. I join at 3.20 claim the drop from my phone around 4.00.

Use laptop for prime time with auto claim enable although somehow I only got max 2 including from warframe.international 

reward

reward2

Edited by BroDutt

Can confirm. I've tried unlinking and linking it again (the old turn it off and on trick). No dice. It's a painful tease. I've recently returned from a long hiatus and missed out on a lot of stuff. Was really looking forward to playing with Styanax. :(

https://imgur.com/aQkBgSd

Edited by Kizlev

I read to watch the Summer Game Fest 2023 stream for 30m, which I did.  What I did not know, was that I had to watch the game awards in a very specific window of time despite the game awards stream lasting a full FOUR hours.  Should probably be more clear it was for only for an arbitrary window of time within that entire 4 hour stream in the future. I'm usually very meticulous and I somehow missed that entirely.

After digging further... yep... neither the tweet

nor the link inside the tweet https://www.warframe.com/news/summer-game-fest-2023 mention the drop only being within a specific window of time.

• Like 1

Same for me, though my son, with a computer sitting 6 feet from me, got his right away. We both had our computers running at the same time, watched the same amount, both claimed our prize, and then logged in. He had a message in his inbox with Styanax. I still haven't gotten it. 5 hours later.

Edited by CircularReason

2 hours ago, Legendarica said:

I'm having the same issue. I assume the cause is that way too many people are claiming the drop, and therefore the servers can't keep up.

I claimed the Prime Gaming reward yesterday at the same time and didn't have a problem. Appeared right away.

Il y a 6 heures, Niviryd a dit :

I've actually gotten the claim for Styanax from the twitch drop inventory and it's still not showing up in warframe, no inbox messages, no notifications, no styanax in inventory. Not sure what's going on. 

me too...