Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch event Styanax drop

(PSN)VizardManXIII

Question

5 hours ago, Kizlev said:

Can confirm. I've tried unlinking and linking it again (the old turn it off and on trick). No dice. It's a painful tease. I've recently returned from a long hiatus and missed out on a lot of stuff. Was really looking forward to playing with Styanax. :(

Same issue :( Claimed mine about 8 hours ago and still not recieved it :(

Edited by -BM-Riposta
  • Like 1

For those who have the issue with connecting the Twitch Styanax drop to your Warframe Account.

I had the problem where I got the Styanax drop and it showed in my rewards as claimed, but kept displaying my warframe account as unconnected no matter how many times I pressed the button to connect (My account was already connected at the time). After redirecting to warframe.com I unlinked my twitch account and reconnected it there, then went back to twitch and now I have a tick under the Styanax drop. I then received the drop after logging into the game. Hope this works for others. 

It stopped counting for me at 10%.
It seemed twitch stopped to play the stream if you have more than one stream open in the same browser (Edge in my case)
Even if you narrow this down to one tab only, it doesn't work towards your progression anymore.

After restarting the browser with only one tab open and the stream, it started to work again.

-c0y

I left the strean running on two devices, updated the page multiple times and used just a little bit of black magic, but it gave me the drop in the end.

Twitch is such an awfully designed website, let alone the app. I can barely make it work as it should.

I redid the entire twitch linking process, unlink-relink. 

Then I had the stream go on my android phone twitch app, on Chrome on one screen on my pc and on MSEdge on another screen on my pc.

Thats 3 different places for the stream to run at once and I got Styanax.

I think if your Twitch stream is not an active window, if it is not active on the screen front, then it may stop counting.

I had another stream running for 2 hours for a previous drop and it only gave me 2% progress from a 45min drop.. prolly cuz it was not running on the front as active window, but mostly in the backrgound.

• Like 1

Same here.
I claimed my Styanax in Twitch but I did not get anything in the Game and yes my Account is Linked.

EDIT:
I had to reconnect my Account again ( hmm I was under the impression that I already had) and then I got my reward =) 

Edited by VitjaminB
  • Like 2

my progress bar got to around 20% and then disintegrated, no matter how many times i refreshed stream it wouldn't reappear :/
my guess is that you had to be spot on early for that stream to get it, and they disabled the drop mid-way?

its a bit shame because i dont have that warframe yet, time to grind as usual I guess

Edited by linoren

7 hours ago, -BM-Riposta said:

Ok. Unlinking both Twitch and Prime Gaming accs (before I was unlinking only Twitch) and relinking em is solving this issue. Right after I did it and started game I recevied Styanax :) Hope it will help everyone else!

This has resolved my issue. c:

Thanks to the people mentioning claiming the drop. I had no clue as I don't usually watch on Twitch, but I was able to claim the drop. It does say on Twitch that depending on the number of drop claims, it may take a while to get the frame in-game.

Thankfully I just finished crafting Gara and Titania so I've got some leveling to do before Styanax arrives!

• Like 1