Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Duviri Plant on Dormizone

BroDutt

Nevermind find it

• Witness Growth in the Dormizone:
  • VERD-IE (Vegetation and Environment Regulation Drone – Independent Element) is tasked with taking care of your plants in the Dormizone while you are away conquering Duviri – what a pal! The Dormizone provides a look at how your plants are growing in Teshin’s Cave before committing to entering for harvest. 

We can harvest plant on Teshin Cave now

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BroDutt said:

Nevermind find it

• Witness Growth in the Dormizone:
  • VERD-IE (Vegetation and Environment Regulation Drone – Independent Element) is tasked with taking care of your plants in the Dormizone while you are away conquering Duviri – what a pal! The Dormizone provides a look at how your plants are growing in Teshin’s Cave before committing to entering for harvest. 

We can harvest plant on Teshin Cave now

How do you raise the plants though? I approach the plants area in Teshin's cave and seem to get some seeds from that, do the plants automatically grow on their own?

Edited by KernelWizard

3 minutes ago, KernelWizard said:

How do you raise the plants though? I approach the plants area in Teshin's cave and seem to get some seeds from that, do the plants automatically grow on their own?

I believe it's automatic. Can collect daily or something.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Misty_00 said:

So I guess the ones in our Dormizone with the hovering flower thing are pointless ?

It lets you see what's growing. Presumably it also lets you know when they're ready without having to start a Duviri run.

5 hours ago, (XBOX)C11H22O11 said:

Wish you could pick, there's some plants that are much more annoying to get than others 

It's free extra stuff that requires basically no effort on your part, especially if you're already making Duviri runs.

Sheesh, the amount of people that complain about the low effort freebies you can grab while you're already logging in not being the right ones...

2 hours ago, Hobie-wan said:

It's free extra stuff that requires basically no effort on your part, especially if you're already making Duviri runs.

Sheesh, the amount of people that complain about the low effort freebies you can grab while you're already logging in not being the right ones..

I'm not complaining just stated that it would be nice to pick the plants you want more.

• Like 1