Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Add a penalty for first entry in Circuit SP, Regardless of anyone else!

KeyGerstrike

DE, please give action to those who are too arrogant so they don't give their squad team the chance to choose their best mod config in Circuit SP. and this really has an impact on the gameplay. because 1 person entering the portal will force the others to enter the undercroft portal so they don't have time to choose the Warframe, Primary, Secondary, Melee and Mod Configurations that are best for their gameplay, and this causes the gameplay to be chaotic until many hosts migrate because of gameplay so bad. the result of the actions of a toxic person.
Or add a dialogue feature to ensure that the player is ready or has not entered the Portal Undercroft Circuit SP.
Please respond to my request!
THX

38 minutes ago, KeyGerstrike said:

because 1 person entering the portal will force the others

Its when half the people in the lobby enter the portal. So if there is 2-3, 1 person can trigger it, but for a full squad it needs 2.

I think the best solution is the one pablo said he was looking at, being that you arnt forced into the undercroft, but if you dont TP before the round ends you dont get the rewards.

Stop being slow? We can see what Warframe and weapons are in the Undercroft before queueing up now, you can mod them before going in and decide what is best before going in. I still wait on other players, but holy crap, some of you are really way too indecisive. Have gone in and people took four minutes to decide on a loadout. My Decrees hold me up longer than my Warframe because there is actually more weight there since I know my gear in and out, even then it's doesn't hold me up anywhere as long because I can choose that in the mission. 

Archived