Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do I see what procs I have active and what they do?

Fallowsthorn

Question

This is such a dumb question, I've been playing this for years, but I cannot find the answer anywhere. The little symbols above the health/shield bar, that show your status effects like bleeding or +20% crit chance, or whatever: how in the @%&# do I see what those are? I can't mouse over it while playing and they go away when I hit pause. Am I really supposed to memorize several dozen tiny symbols so I know them on sight? Because if it hasn't happened by now, it ain't gonna.

6 answers to this question

For about 1 second after a status effect icon initially appears on the list, the name of the status effect will appear underneath the icon.  Often this is the name of the gear you have that is causing the effect, like the name of the Arcane or mod that is providing the buff.  It's not super helpful since it's easy to miss and after that relies on your ability to at least temporarily memorize what the symbol means, but I think it's the best we have.

And yeah, I agree that it's not a very user-friendly way to do buffs.

It's just anothe piece of the mess that is DE never explaining anything to players whatsoever.

The ability to hover over buffs/debuffs on your screen to get an explanation or at least a title of what they are tends to be some of the most basic functions in most other MMOs... But obviously DE refuses to script basic things that are naturally given in most other games... Khmmmauctionhousekhmmmm...

20 hours ago, (PSN)Unstar said:

For about 1 second after a status effect icon initially appears on the list, the name of the status effect will appear underneath the icon.  Often this is the name of the gear you have that is causing the effect, like the name of the Arcane or mod that is providing the buff.  It's not super helpful since it's easy to miss and after that relies on your ability to at least temporarily memorize what the symbol means, but I think it's the best we have.

And yeah, I agree that it's not a very user-friendly way to do buffs.

Yeah, plus if the name is something like, I dunno, "Harbinger's Fury" or whatever, that's not much help if I don't already know what it does. Thanks for the answer, I thought I was missing something obvious but I guess... not?

On 2023-07-02 at 8:02 PM, Fallowsthorn said:

This is such a dumb question, I've been playing this for years, but I cannot find the answer anywhere. The little symbols above the health/shield bar, that show your status effects like bleeding or +20% crit chance, or whatever: how in the @%&# do I see what those are? I can't mouse over it while playing and they go away when I hit pause. Am I really supposed to memorize several dozen tiny symbols so I know them on sight? Because if it hasn't happened by now, it ain't gonna.

Go operator mode and then return to your warframe.   When you return to your warframe the names of the buffs will pop up one at a time.  

• Like 2