Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

It seems like Hydroid is finally getting a rework after TennoCon this year.

TheGodofWiFi

16 hours ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

The game isn't made solely for elitist meta users so there are people that use more frames than saryn, revenant and wukong.

Just a reminder. 

Firstly, it's not "elitist" to want to rework a bad frame so it can become part of the meta. Also being part of the meta is not a bad thing at all. Why some people consider using or being part of the meta in a looter-shooter game a crime is beyond me. Also, the sheer irony of you calling people elitist whilst at the same time looking down your nose at meta-users like a proper snob is incredible.

Secondly, the point of Warframe is to become powerful. You kill enemies to farm better weapons and mods so that you can then take on higher level content which gives you further rewards more powerful than the last tier. That is the point of this game; the more you play, the more powerful you get, the more content you can take on. So the game is made for people to gravitate towards using the most efficient ways of getting through the content and Hydroid is not one of them.

Hydroid is not some hidden gem beloved by many in the community, he's a terrible frame that 99.9% of the playerbase doesn't use and considers to be the worst frame in the game. So please stop acting like requesting a change for him is going to upset a lot of non-meta users, because nobody uses him.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

Yes we will. And there is no reason to tune a frame to cater to someone else. 

Some will, some won't. But not all.

And that goes both ways. The main thing is to get the frame useful in more content, which wont hurt those that dont care about meta. Unless you are one of those people that must be "different" and only like "unpopular" things. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheGodofWiFi said:

Firstly, it's not "elitist" to want to rework a bad frame so it can become part of the meta. Also being part of the meta is not a bad thing at all. Why some people consider using or being part of the meta in a looter-shooter game a crime is beyond me. Also, the sheer irony of you calling people elitist whilst at the same time looking down your nose at meta-users like a proper snob is incredible.

Secondly, the point of Warframe is to become powerful. You kill enemies to farm better weapons and mods so that you can then take on higher level content which gives you further rewards more powerful than the last tier. That is the point of this game; the more you play, the more powerful you get, the more content you can take on. So the game is made for people to gravitate towards using the most efficient ways of getting through the content and Hydroid is not one of them.

Hydroid is not some hidden gem beloved by many in the community, he's a terrible frame that 99.9% of the playerbase doesn't use and considers to be the worst frame in the game. So please stop acting like requesting a change for him is going to upset a lot of non-meta users, because nobody uses him.

The usage numbers don't say 0.

Either way, you're not gonna start using him after the rework. 

Like I already said, I can 100% guarantee you, people will be back to the forums saying the rework wasn't enough.

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, (PSN)Madurai-Prime said:

Like I already said, I can 100% guarantee you, people will be back to the forums saying the rework wasn't enough.

Do you just like arguing for the sake of it or something? Why are you being so bitter about this and telling people they'll never be satisfied with any Hydroid rework?

• Like 3

2 hours ago, TheGodofWiFi said:

Do you just like arguing for the sake of it or something? Why are you being so bitter about this and telling people they'll never be satisfied with any Hydroid rework?

Just typical Warframe naysayer behavior. Not targeting any individual tho because it's not that rare. Like I said earlier in this thread Hydroid is just straight up half-arse in everything he offers. He doesn't even excel (or at least be good) in a certain one thing.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

Have you ever heard DE say something was a stupid idea and a total waste of their time?

I guess that's where the developer apologist copy from, everything is perfect.com.

Of course they have to treat you like an unstable stalker, you know, turn you down without triggering you.

But it's all empty corporate platitudes, "I could see us looking into that down the road" and so on, lol.

Because the alternative is ending up with people like me, "backers" they call us, because we always bring up things that happened way back. You can't sweep us.

We will come on the forum and say something totally random like "necramechs on all maps - 2018".

Obviously for a real business or something like criminal charges, you definitely don't want to say anything at all. So talking without saying anything is the backbone of corporatism.

Edited by Surbusken
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Le 05/07/2023 à 09:00, (PSN)Madurai-Prime a dit :

The thing is you have no idea about that so why even wish to die on that hill ?