Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are some of the Oldest bugs in Warframe that still exist?

Zahnrad

1 minute ago, Hypernaut1 said:

When I load in, sometime it shows someone else's frame jumping out of my liset and it clips badly. Been happening for years.

Pretty sure this is here because of loading reasons. Similar to how the skip cinematic button doesn't work at times.

• Like 2

So somewhere this year I was using Rhino Prime in exterminate mission and suddenly fail mission in the middle of it. That is the same issue from atleast 5 years ago that has been reoccurring like once in many months. Buddy of mine said it could have something to do with the arcane helmet but I never take it off and test play thoroughly.

Surprised no one said this but with how non-game breaking it is, other than visual, I can kinda see why it's been swept underneath ;

With the release of the Mode : Reactor Sabotage of Update 18.5 03/04/2016 , upon picking up either the Fire or Ice Container, your character model (Warframe / Operator / Drifter) will pick it up, upside down when the handle is facing the floor, and has remained that way even still today.

I still sometimes encounter these good oldies,

1: Where you join a pub mission and somehow load in half stuck in the map bounderies.

2: Where you go semi first person that still extreemly rarely pop up after host mig.

3: Survival spawns allmost go to a halt for no apperent reason.

4: Enemys spawning behind you in a closed up room.

5: Loading a diffrent mission then the 1 you wanted, example: clicked to do a exterminate mission on venus, but then loaded a mobile defence from Eris.

Edited by Defion
  • Like 1

The only ones that come to mind for me is Tainted Shell not working on the Exergis when any multishot is equipped on the weapon and the Theorem Arcane UI being broken where it won't show your stacks refresh and will eventually go away and not give you any text notification when the effects are active.

Edited by PR1D3

there seems to be a specter bug that (at least that is my assumption) triggers when a specter loadout is pretty old - if one spawns the specter then the game freezes for a few seconds and everyone get's host migrated into their own lobbies. probably encountered this bug several years ago for the first time and I just had it recently again this month.

this and the infamous 5th player bug that exists since crossplay where one player is stuck in loading screen until another player 'takes his spot' (ending in 5 ppl in the same group chat for a short period of time) where the 'stuck in loading screen' player ultimatively gets a host migration error.

then there is the 'unable to shoot' bug that happens sometimes when you switch between operator and frame where the frame is stuck lookin in one direction, unable to shoot, unable to switch back to operator and this bug can only be 'fixed' when you either die or switch to K-Drive/Archwing (which obviously isn't possible in most missions XD)

i guess those are the 3 regulars that I'm encountering every now and then since forever haha