Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I want to delete things

(XBOX)Rosy Enigma

I get why you can't delete something but why are there so many crouding up my inventory

things that take up space that i cant delete

exal umbra(he is bad), Azima, Paracesis, Sigma & Octanis, Skiajati, Zenith

(excluding umbra all of these items can be repurchased from cephalon simaris so theres no need for it to keep you from deleting If you fight for it to prevent you from deleting then what about xoris the whole comunity uses that way more not to mention its NEEDED for lots of content yet it can be deleted)

lastly fomorian disrupter are infinitly pilling up everytime they attack a relay we get one this is good for new players but i currently have 8 with no way to delete them  i cant imagine how many some people have

lastly this stuff is less annoying but still you cant delete it no matter how large it gets

"Large number of scenes", the genesis adapters(even though you can get multiple you cant get rid of them), limbo theorems, built warframe parts !?!?!,  Riven transmuters(I have 40 right now I will never be able to use that many), lastly built Kitgun/Zaw parts aswell as daimos animals i have 32 predasites with no way to sell them get rid of them or anything the only way is crafting 32 predasite companions using who knows how many resources then sell them to lotus.

To sum it up theres a few things that take up space and some that will endlessly build up please allow us to delete them (even if we have to go to like the ticker on fortuna and give him platinium for desposial of these items  sorry for my rant i like clean inventories.

• Like 1

21 минуту назад, (XBOX)Rosy Enigma сказал:

"Large number of scenes", built warframe parts !?!?!,  Riven transmuters(I have 40 right now I will never be able to use that many), lastly built Kitgun/Zaw parts aswell as daimos animals i have 32 predasites with no way to sell them get rid of them or anything the only way is crafting 32 predasite companions using who knows how many resources then sell them to lotus.

Sellable/donateable/easy to sink.

I agree the issue exists but you are exaggerating.

• Like 1

none of that 'takes up space,' it all either comes with a free slot or doesn't use slots to begin with. what you want is to sell limited items for the equivalent of 6 - 20p, which you could easily get in a fraction of the time and effort it takes to get those items back just by selling syndicate items or prime junk. stop making your own problems from nothing and you'll be a lot happier

Edited by Ryuujou.
typo
  • Like 4

People have problems ... which got created by themselves in the first place.

There is no space usage for regular resources and misc items, as well for utility and other tools.

The only things taking up space are obviously:

Warframes, Weapons, Pets/Robots, Rivens. That is it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, RafMatador22 said:

I've come to the conclusion that you guys really do trouble-hunting

Kind of being the point of dedicated Forums for any game, but yeah.

There was a thread for a while that complained about not having access to the Steel Path Shop from Teshin, even though the player was able to do Steel Path content with their gear and game knowledge. Why would they complain about that? Because they didn't want to go around the Star Chart and unlock the Steel Path normally. Why did they not want to do that, when it's literally one of the easiest things? Because they didn't want to play The Second Dream. And why didn't they want to play The Second Dream? Because they were still farming Stalker for the weapons, and didn't want the War Blueprint to dilute his drop pool.

I mean...

The self-imposed entitlement of that was crazy. Especially when I just went in game and tried to straight-up buy them the 'What Stalker?' Bundle, and it said the player already owned those items... Which means they had probably bought at least one of those things, like the Smoke Palette, with Plat already, so that player wasn't above buying stuff with Premium Currency.

Weird, and un-necessary. And also made me laugh. A lot.

Still, on to the OP:

11 hours ago, (XBOX)Rosy Enigma said:

I get why you can't delete something but why are there so many crouding up my inventory

Buddy, I get that your Inventory seems cluttered. There are two reasons why this doesn't matter:

Inventory space in Warframe (not Warframe/Weapon Slots, but Inventory) is unlimited. You will never fill it, and therefore there is no 'cluttering up' a space that cannot be filled.

You have literal Categories you can go through, and sub-sections of your Orbiter you can go to that have further Categories of the specific thing you're looking for. Want to look through only your Arcanes, with sub-sections dedicated purely for your Warframe, or purely for your Secondary Weapon? You can do that. Want to look through your Blueprints for only Warframe bits, or only Gear Items? You can do that.

Even on Console, navigating those tabs isn't all that hard. Typing in a specific thing in the Search? Yeah, that can be annoying on Console. Unless you have a spare keyboard you can plug in, which makes everything easier in the long run.

But the point is, you literally don't need to 'tidy up' anything. Repeats of the same thing stack up to 999,999 copies in a single slot, and you have infinite Inventory slots.

Don't find problems where there aren't any.

• Like 2

On 2023-07-15 at 11:18 AM, RafMatador22 said:

I've come to the conclusion that you guys really do trouble-hunting, I have a feeling that some people on this forum never relax. And excal Umbra is bad? I don't even have anything to say about it....

Because only who have a problem(or at least thinks so) argues. If you don't have a problem why you are have to ask such a problem?

That said, what OP talk about is nothing but moot, for these are come with the slots and these are cannot be obtained by the other ways.