Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My MR Trouble

(PSN)KyomaSatomi

Question

8 answers to this question

38 minutes ago, (PSN)KyomaSatomi said:

MR test

Good to know, it was not mentioned in your innitial statemet at all.

Nidus is ok if you build it properly (rage/hunter), As for weapons: Ignis is a primary and you cannot use the primary while holding the canister at all.
I would just melee them. Seems thats exactly whet the guy on the WIKI video does. Also makes sure you gather a lot of them before throwing the canister. Weapons do not matter much because enemies stay blue the whole time IF you manage to hit them. You need to concentrate on actual grouping and aiming the Canister.

OK, I just tried it myself and the Canisters expire really fast. You need to already have the enemies ~grouped near the Canister because there is no carrying it trough half the map (it just vaporizes in your hands like a hot potato). Also use your void dash to travel faster on the map. Even if there is not enough enemies just throw it because otherwise it gets wasted.

Here is my take: https://streamable.com/25cc03

PS: The electricity on this weapon is purely visual. It doesnt actually damage enemies.

Edited by Zakkhar
  • Like 1

If you use Nidus + Nukor then Melee is the best option. Use fast, slash and high crit melee with Corrosive. Put Condition Overload since you get a lot of status from Nukor (build for viral + heat). 

I manage to do it with Nezha w/ pull subsume. Using Epitaph and Praedos. Void Sling is how you get to the canister not bullet jumping

5 minutes ago, BroDutt said:

Use fast, slash and high crit melee with Corrosive. Put Condition Overload since you get a lot of status from Nukor (build for viral + heat). 

As you can see from above, weapon is hardly a problem because they stay blue forever and there is enough downtime to mow them down between spawns. I run non-scaling Ohma with range and aspeed (no crit or status chance mods). Deliberately picked weak but flashy weapon. 

Edited by Zakkhar

Mirage: Duration & strength

*Rolling Guard

Zenurik: Well Spring & Hardened Well Spring

Stalhta: Alt fire and use explosion radius mods. Any halfway decent melee with range mods

Use eclipse and hall of mirrors only. Set up wellspring before throwing the canister.

Edited by Mieo_Mio

I did this one with Vauban and his vortex - drop the vortex behind you as you run to the canister, then when you've got it they should have followed you into the spinning disco o doom. then chuck (carefully, When i did this, I had 1 of the enemies to kill and 1 can left. I waited, I aimed, I clicked and the can zoomed off into space. Seen this happen so many times, still not sure why it happens)