Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If you could make any One change to a Warframe(s) what would they be?

Zahnrad

Energy regen by default on all frames since Energy Siphon is too little/slow. If Hildryn can use abilities from shields that regen, other frames can get the ability to regen energy.

Or just a base 700 energy on all frames so you don’t have to use Primed Flow on every frame.

Edited by m_a_r_c_h_

Nova: make Molecular Prime a quiver-style 3-in-1 skill with Slow/Neutral/Speed settings.

Excalibur: make slash dash use equipped melee stats for the slash proc.

Excalibur Umbra: arsenal toggle to activate/deactivate the stupid sentience.

Hydroid Prime: a dedicated YARRRRRRR! button which, when pressed, caused Hydroid Prime to shout "YARRRRRRR!".

Grendel: Street Fighter franchise crossover E.Honda skin and voice pack.

Atlas: like Grendel above, but Balrog.

Octavia: Hatsune Miku bundle (skin+voice pack+somachord tunes).

Rhino: Hippo helmet.

Protea: Mavv helmet as default helmet because that's what I want her specter to look like.

Volt: ESO-style deactivation of Speed for the rest of the mission if it is ever recast while active.

Yareli: ability to cast helminth skills from Merulina, and I don't care if it's the same stupid canned animation for all skills, I just want to cast.

Sevagoth: increase helminthed Gloom energy drain by 43869234% and cause knockdown + 10 stacks of every proc to any non-Sevagoth frame which runs out of energy while Gloom is active.

Titania: subsuming Themal Sunder destroys the frame, deletes the now-empty frame slot, and removes Thermal Sunder from the helminth subsumed skills.

Edited by FishMcCool
  • Like 3

For Chroma, I would give his 1st ability the same function as Wisp's 4 that let's you focus his breath weapon into a high damage laser ala Shin Godzilla.

I would give the laser a unique version of CO that doesn't scale off how many unique statuses an enemy has, but scales off of how many stacks of whichever element Chroma has selected. Giving him more of a mastery over the basic elements and not getting left in the dust by the true master of elements, Lavos lol.

• Like 1

The only small scale change I can think of at the moment is making it where Caliban is effectively linked to his Sentient Minions. Lore wise it would make sense. Have it when they take hits, also your passive can trigger/build up. If they're going to aggro and have the adaptability make it like what the lore says and they indirectly send 'data' back to you so you can adapt from their harm/downfall, and make the others stronger.

Yareli: Merulina can  be dismounted and picked up and utilized as a shield attached to her arm.

Merulina in this configuration can swallow sea snares and converts them into toxin based projectiles that also imobilizes enemies in ability strength dictated radius.

Edited by Mieo_Mio