Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

what if: mesa rework in the future?

TakaoCafe

OK! so, hear me out

mesa is the gunslinger warframe and has use of her regulators but hear me out like real quick
her skill 1: the ballistic battery isn't used too often as many like it to be, what if and just what if, mesa's skill 1 is reworked and she does a fan the hammer(fanning) cone AOE with her regulators! and it's dmg is based on the regulators damage/mods

her passive: instead of the "gain bonus health when not wearing any melee weapon" swap it maybe with something like, "when mesa dodge rolls she leaves behind a stun grenade/grenade in general" 

it's just ideas but it would have been really cool to see more use of her exalted weapon outside of her 4th skill peacemake ^^

Ballistic Battery's in a weird place for me:
On one hand, I"d love to use it more, because I have Eclipse over Shooting Gallery, and I'd love to use that damage boost.
On the other hand, the only places where I feel the need to use it, it's either irrelevant, or it's the kinds of places where I get sniped by enemies for for than my entire health pool with both Eclipse and Shatter Shield up.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, TakaoCafe said:

her skill 1: the ballistic battery isn't used too often as many like it to be, what if and just what if, mesa's skill 1 is reworked and she does a fan the hammer(fanning) cone AOE with her regulators! and it's dmg is based on the regulators damage/mods

Just use quick Peacemaker, so it's redundant

22 hours ago, TakaoCafe said:

her passive: instead of the "gain bonus health when not wearing any melee weapon" swap it maybe with something like, "when mesa dodge rolls she leaves behind a stun grenade/grenade in general" 

That's... interesting. I'm not sure how it would be balanced (e.g. can be useless OR completely overpowered/broken)

21 hours ago, Pakaku said:

All I want is an augment to make her Peacemakers a proper exalted weapon that I can mod and aim manually without aim-botting

So... just use dozen of guns. What's the point of it? Turn off aim-boting to shoot manually? Like... it's "nerf augment".

The quickest and simplest way to rework her 1 is to give it an un-modifiable Duration. This lets the player not miss the shot so easily and makes it work with all weapon types, because a 3 second or so boost to damage would function for all DPS types.

It's free, it's easy, and it's not putting river water in your socks.