Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2023 - Twitch Drops & Co-Streaming!

[DE]Taylor

yeah, had the same issure, came here to see if someone knows what's going on. i've been away from the game for a couple of months, so is this a complete loss?

watched the earlier parts of the event

account has been linked for more than years

used to get the drops with no issue before

but this time, even though its been a few hours since i claimed it, i still didnt receive neither the mail nor did it show up in the arsenal.

If i am not mistaken, if you missed it i think both Vastilok and Athodai were available at Baro, not sure if during the Tennocon weekend or if from the next one for people that might have had some issue getting them or simply missed the stream in the past.

11 minutes ago, (PSN)IMTGaming1 said:

I sat through the stream for a half hour, but my Rifle never appeared in game. Got no mail notifications, it wouldn't pop up if I closed the game and reloaded, NOTHING><

It says I've claimed it, but it's nowhere to be seen.

yep, welcome to the party. lots of people seem to be getting that issue. and while it does show up to some, for many others... yeah. aparently there was a problem with the servers, so if the issue was fixed, or that was something diferent, we have no idea yet.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CorvusTheHeretic said:

What is an am/pm? I live in place where 24 hour time, GMT+4. ET am/pm time confuses me greately

Managed to claim drop  through other browser. Weird bugs.

New drop should be going but it does not, what do I do wrong this time?

( 1AM - 12noon ) 1:00 - 12:00 

( 12:01PM 12 midnight  ) 12:01 - 24:00

Edited by PazuulLoveMe

Hi good guys, I've been watching tennocon all day, and I've only gotten the gotva prime drop, I don't know if that's the case, but gara prime won't let me claim it, and it was the best thing for me to play, if anyone can help me help, thank you very much.

4 minutes ago, Kekorolo said:

Hi good guys, I've been watching tennocon all day, and I've only gotten the gotva prime drop, I don't know if that's the case, but gara prime won't let me claim it, and it was the best thing for me to play, if anyone can help me help, thank you very much.

this is the exact same problem for me. I got the rifle, with a little hiccup, but the gara progress never moved and now it says unavailable 

I also streamed one and a half hours of the Tennolive segment without gaining any Gara Prime progress, after Gotva was claimed just fine. Seems a lot of us got screwed by Twitch, I hope DE helps us out :(

Edited by MCPShephard
Clarity
  • Like 1

I have watched tennocon stream all the way thorugh I got the Gotva Prime rifle, but Gara Prime progress stopped on 3% and then 6%. And now it says it is gone. I have watched it all uninterrupted. What can I do?

I've claimed Twitch drops before during previous Warframe streams but today I'm seeing Twitch telling me to connect my account to claim my drops, as if the connection wasn't there anymore.  But when I log into this site I'm being told my Twitch and Warframe accounts ARE connected.
It doesn't look like this is on DE's end but a Twitch issue instead, as it's telling me ALL of the drops I've previously claimed for multiple games cannot be claimed unless all the various accounts get linked, when they already are.

Since the new Warframe is compared to the Headless Horseman, will she, like Titania (Archwing) and Yareli (K-Drive), have an ability that spawns a Kaithe-type thing?

Also, will we eventually get a Warframe whose ability is to become a Necramech?

I'll be super psyched to hear whether or not my suspicions may be accurate!