The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2023 - Twitch Drops & Co-Streaming!

[DE]Taylor

Good morning, is there an answer regarding those that we have not received, neither the weapon nor the warframe in the game, the twicth says claimed but it never reached the game inventory, there are people who did not receive any drops but also There are those who received them double, will someone have an answer please? and if they ask, the answer is yes, I watched almost the entire stream, both... waiting for an answer, greetings and have a good day...

On 2023-08-23 at 6:59 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

Gara Prime - 4:30pm - 6pm ET
Watch any TennoCon stream for 30 minutes between 4:30 to 6pm ET to earn this Prime Warframe!

I have watched the stream between this time, till the end. But I did not receive the Gara Prime. What should I do?

11 minutes ago, MysticSnowCat said:

I have the same problem. As of this morning, I still haven't received either drop. I watched the entire stream, claimed the drops, and my accounts are connected. I've received drops before this.

Same here, even tried reconnecting my Warframe account to Twitch...

Il y a 2 heures, (NSW)siphroseflame a dit :

I got the drops, but had to unlink and relink my twitch & WF accounts before they would deliver

It was exactly what I did, I came to post so that others could do it, but I see that you got ahead of yourself, excellent, thanks for the information!!! All do the same as the friend said and the drop will arrive... regards

3 hours ago, DarkConde said:

It was exactly what I did, I came to post so that others could do it, but I see that you got ahead of yourself, excellent, thanks for the information!!! All do the same as the friend said and the drop will arrive... regards

it somehow worked for me as well when i did it today. no idea why it didnt yesterday. but hey, maybe its some server issue.

Полностью просмотрел TennoCon и взял дроп Gara Prime и Gotva Prime на твиче,но в самой игре ничего не пришло,хотя идет уже второй день.

On 2023-08-27 at 12:05 PM, Fortnitesux31 said:

idk if this is because i left the stream running and fell asleep, but i didn't get Gara Prime, and i noticed a few other people haven't either. Is this my fault or something else?

no its not your fault man, i watched the whole stream, and they seem to have paused the drops and forgot to re-enable them

Twitch told me too bad so sad that their drop system glitched. DE told me they can't access Twitch's records to verify watch times

I didn't even know free Gara was gonna be a thing, then it got dangled in my face only to be taken away 😭

At least the free gun looks pretty cool...

any update on claiming your rewards from the tennocon? i watched whole thing, even have rewards in my inventory accept instead of being able to claim them it tells me to connect even though i am linked and have been for years now and have claimed many other rewards via twitch and amazon prime. 

2 hours ago, slyguy36 said:

any update on claiming your rewards from the tennocon? i watched whole thing, even have rewards in my inventory accept instead of being able to claim them it tells me to connect even though i am linked and have been for years now and have claimed many other rewards via twitch and amazon prime. 

nothing so far...doubt there's going to be a fix.

12 hours ago, (XBOX)Copatizzle said:

Did anyone have issues with twitch, on both PC & Mobile, not logging your drop progress?

I got stuck on 26% complete for over 45min... missed out on both drops.

10 hours ago, THEknightTWIST said:

no its not your fault man, i watched the whole stream, and they seem to have paused the drops and forgot to re-enable them

6 hours ago, MCPShephard said:

Twitch told me too bad so sad that their drop system glitched. DE told me they can't access Twitch's records to verify watch times

I didn't even know free Gara was gonna be a thing, then it got dangled in my face only to be taken away 😭

At least the free gun looks pretty cool...

4 hours ago, ReijiMaigo said:

I still haven't received twitch drops, every tenocon drops is like this for me.

So many of us just didn't get the drops because of errors on Twitch's end. When will this be rectified?

Archived