Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2023 - Twitch Drops & Co-Streaming!

[DE]Taylor

I watched the entire stream but my bar stopped at 86% for the Gara Prime so I didn’t receive the drop. There was no time at the end to finish collecting and all the list of approved streamers drops stopped working the moment the live stream ended too. I watched from 430-630 and it’s not giving me the war frame drop.

Edited by SmolGremlin
Forgot some details

On 2023-08-23 at 12:59 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

Tenno,

August 26th is nearing which means that TennoCon 2023 is around the corner. If you are unable to join us in London, Ontario for the big day, we still have lots planned for those joining us virtually!

Twitch Drops:
Our TennoCon Twitch Drops are directory-wide -- watch any eligible stream in the Warframe directory to earn the following:

Gotva Prime - 12:30pm to 4:30pm ET
Watch any TennoCon stream for 30 minutes between 12:30 to 4:30pm ET to earn this new weapon!

Gara Prime - 4:30pm - 6pm ET
Watch any TennoCon stream for 30 minutes between 4:30 to 6pm ET to earn this Prime Warframe!

Note: TennoCon attendees will receive codes for these Twitch Drop items at the convention. 

Co-Streaming:
As with previous years, co-streaming our TennoCon broadcast is completely welcomed by us! If you want to share the day with your community, please feel free to co-stream the official broadcast on your channel. 

For those looking to clip your reactions to our news and reveals, we recommend recording your stream locally as we cannot guarantee that your VOD won’t be muted. 

See you all on the 26th!

:community:

I watched the stream from 1230 untill it ended and I still haven't got my twitch drops can someone help?

Seems like i watched the whole steam and got only one twitch drop...that rly hurt me :')
i tried linking and relinking account on twitch but to no avail...the twitch stream ended quickly and there was nothing i could do.

54 minutes ago, Nosnaj1337 said:

Twitch says

"This reward is no longer available." for Gara Prime, even though i was watching the whole time.

yeah same! i got the same issue!

On 2023-08-23 at 12:59 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

Tenno,

August 26th is nearing which means that TennoCon 2023 is around the corner. If you are unable to join us in London, Ontario for the big day, we still have lots planned for those joining us virtually!

Twitch Drops:
Our TennoCon Twitch Drops are directory-wide -- watch any eligible stream in the Warframe directory to earn the following:

Gotva Prime - 12:30pm to 4:30pm ET
Watch any TennoCon stream for 30 minutes between 12:30 to 4:30pm ET to earn this new weapon!

Gara Prime - 4:30pm - 6pm ET
Watch any TennoCon stream for 30 minutes between 4:30 to 6pm ET to earn this Prime Warframe!

Note: TennoCon attendees will receive codes for these Twitch Drop items at the convention. 

Co-Streaming:
As with previous years, co-streaming our TennoCon broadcast is completely welcomed by us! If you want to share the day with your community, please feel free to co-stream the official broadcast on your channel. 

For those looking to clip your reactions to our news and reveals, we recommend recording your stream locally as we cannot guarantee that your VOD won’t be muted. 

See you all on the 26th!

:community:

Where do we file complaints about not getting the twitch drops?
My account is linked - and as someone at DE repeatedly said on the stream "If you previously received drops, you don't need to re-link."  I have gotten drops since the last REQUIRED relinking in 2021 - i got all the Duvari drops, loki prime before that etc.

I watched the streams
I claimed them in twitch
I have logged out/restarted game mulitple times.
I did not get them in game.

I watched the whole time and didn't get the drops yet also. Also when trying to unlink and relink to twitch account it didn't work on Opera GX. I had to go back to my old Firefox to get it to work... now to see if the drops finally show up.

Edited by wodanclay

Okay so, I left the stream running on my PS4 for the entire TennoCon because I had to leave to go somewhere, and wouldn't be back before the stream ended, how do I claim my Gara Prime? She isn't showing up in my drop and rewards section on my mobile device. Would I have to wait until I get back home to claim her via ingame?

Edit: Entire Gara Prime drop section for the stream, misinformation, apologies.

Edited by (PSN)HeartOfSinss

I was able to claim both the Gotva and Gara BUT neither has arrived 2+ hours later...

I did finally receive them both after closing and restarting the game.

Doh!

Edited by Neminsis
Updated because I can't just delete original

Ok my account have been linked with Twitch for years. I watched almost the entire thing. I received no drops. Which I thinks is  bunch of crap. I it says I have drops but it will not let me claim them.  As well it says I only got the Warframe and bit the Gotva. Which is one of the main reason I watched 

I can't claim the drops - it says I need to "Connect" when I go to my drops page. Then when I hit connect, it takes me to the Account Management page on the Warframe website which already shows my Twitch account is linked. I've claimed other rewards before, but now they all say "Connect" so I'm not sure what is going on.

• Like 3