The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Heirloom Collection Platinum Changes & Lessons

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, Kaziroh said:

If you don't care then why you still answering in first place?

because specified what i do and don't care about lmfao

Why do you weirdoes need a written rule of life to live by and get weirded out when someone makes decision on a case by case basis?

I don't care about being shamed, i'm not the one paying into a scam.

1 minute ago, Ageless_Emperion said:

See that's the thing, everything tells me that you do and every time you repeat that you don't it feels more like you are trying to convince yourself more than you are trying to convince anyone else that is party to this.

K. 👍

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Thunderlord_Zinogre said:

because specified what i do and don't care about lmfao

Why do you weirdoes need a written rule of life to live by and get weirded out when someone makes decision on a case by case basis?

K. 👍

We are weirdos now for pointing out your hilarious fallacies? That's a little mean spirited don't you think?!

Just now, Cerikus said:

You keep using the word, but I don't think you know what it means.

hyperbole.

do kids not get taught about figures of speech anymore?

like damn, i know it's not a "scam" it's just everything short of it.

I'm insulting them.

Just now, Ageless_Emperion said:

We are weirdos now for pointing out your hilarious fallacies? That's a little mean spirited don't you think?!

K. 👍

Just now, Thunderlord_Zinogre said:

For the record I didn't buy those nor have any plans to do so. 

3 minutes ago, Thunderlord_Zinogre said:

Because acting like cultured human being doesn't hurt you know?

2 minutes ago, Thunderlord_Zinogre said:

hyperbole.

like damn, i know it's not a "scam" it's just everything short of it.

I'm insulting them.

K. 👍

Your reactions to this are precious, thanks for the entertainment ^.^

Edited by Ageless_Emperion

hyperbole

Very smart to use hyperbole when you are making accusations.

Yet another thing you are asuming about me. This time it's my age. Nice.

I'm insulting them.

And breaking one of the forum guidlines on top of that. 🤔

Just now, Kaziroh said:

Because acting like cultured human being doesn't hurt you know?

Making up a mantra to hold yourself to instead of using your moral compass to decide if you like something or not is not something i would consider very cultured.

But do go on.

Just now, Cerikus said:

Very smart to use hyperbole when you are making accusations.

Welcome to the real world where people use words to express themselves.

2 minutes ago, Ageless_Emperion said:

Your reactions to this are precious, thanks for the entertainment ^.^

i gotchu homie

• Like 2

Welcome to the real world where people use words to express themselves.

And imagine there are people that are able to use word with correct meaning on top of that!
You know, so everyone exactly knows what they mean.

For example when you say it's a scam, but you don't think it's a scam, some people might think you think it's a scam...
Or when you say you don't care, but you do care... 🤔

1 minute ago, Cerikus said:

And imagine there are people that are able to use word with correct meaning on top of that!
You know, so everyone exactly knows what they mean.

For example when you say it's a scam, but you don't think it's a scam, some people might think you think it's a scam...
Or when you say you don't care, but you do care... 🤔

oh i think it's a scam, i just know weirdoes like you love semantics and i have no care to try and prove something empirically to be your definition of a scam.

I really do not care if i'm being extra, even if i were lying i honesly do not care.

DE deserves to be lied about, but I don't know what to lie about, it's all a travesty.

Maybe not caring is not the right word.

I deliberately disregard.

These packs are so utterly and obviously predatory and anti-consumer, even after your completely tone-deaf "adjustment" that purposely didn't address any of the actual complaints, that it made me log into these forums and write this as my only post on this forum for years. Just to add another voice to this cacophony of displeasure.

You try to do this every few years; pushing new, more predatory monetization boundaries, then (luckily) facing resistance from the community until you have to tuck your tail. The regularity with which this happens is revealing. Sadly most players do not stick around for very long to notice the pattern, as the game has a low retention rate.

For the future I can only hope the community stays as loud and negative towards these practices as it is and has been in the past, because clearly you will not learn your lesson.

• Like 18

Making up a mantra to hold yourself to instead of using your moral compass to decide if you like something or not is not something i would consider very cultured.

But do go on.

If you don't like it that's fine. If someone likes it that's their problem. You can't make people to change their minds duh. There's no need to being rude about it

4 minutes ago, Thunderlord_Zinogre said:

i just know weirdoes like you love semantics

Well I live in a world where words have meaning.
I am not proficient in English, because it's not my first language, so I have to look in the dictionary from time to time.
When you accuse DE of scamming people I would want you to prove your accusation, because the packs are many things, but definitely not a scam.

i honesly do not care

say it one more time, please

DE deserves to be lied about, but I don't know what to lie about, it's all a travesty.

Well, at least you are honest about what kind of person you are.

too bad, ancap weirdoes get offended if you insult their favorite companies.

What's ancap?

Edited by Cerikus

Did 3 people just overran 50+ pages of valid criticism with personal jabs? I do like some show, but I'm all out of popcorn soo....

Where are the moderators? Or is this the expected outcome, for forum arguments to cover up the actual opinions?

And then you wonder why they cannot understand the community SMH my head my head

• Like 10

1 minute ago, Do_High_Go said:

Did 3 people just overran 50+ pages of valid criticism with personal jabs? I do like some show, but I'm all out of popcorn soo....

Where are the moderators? Or is this the expected outcome, for forum arguments to cover up the actual opinions?

And then you wonder why they cannot understand the community SMH my head my head

Just… roll with it. ^^"

1 minute ago, Do_High_Go said:

Where are the moderators?

They cannot do anything in here, because once they start moderating, bunch of people will make threads about people being silenced and DE bad, so now this thread is No man's land. 

Here there be monsters.

19 hours ago, Cerikus said:

I am not proficient in English, because it's not my first language, so I have to look in the dictionary from time to time.

ok then this is my bad, a huge lesson you should learn about language and especially english...

Words are not actually strictly defined, they change meaning constantly and often have multiple meanings.

Idioms are one of the hardest things about english from the inside out, but it's CRUCIAL to know that english can very suddenly become hyperbolic or idiomatic.

that's what i mean by a higher meaning, english is LOADED with inherent doublespeak.

19 hours ago, Kaziroh said:

Looks like the job for The Witcher

ah yes, a reference to another bad game that exists only on fan hype from people with no standards.

Choice.

19 hours ago, (XBOX)RaeOvSunshyn said:

This thread has seriously devolved. No doubt even if people tried to get it back on track, their comments would be lost amid the "I know you are, but what am I?" How unfortunate.

Completely intentional, the people who support DE just want people to stop being "so mean" for wanting DE to be better.

It was about shaming DE, now it's about people who don't care feeling like victims that the people who do care are being mean.

19 hours ago, Cerikus said:

Well, at least you are honest about what kind of person you are.

Never pretended i was your friend.

5 minutes ago, Thunderlord_Zinogre said:

anracho-capitalist

people who are willing to let companies walk all over them because they believe they should be allowed to do what they want.

I.E. DE simps like you who are more willing to whine about people being mean than a game disregarding you directly.

Oh nice! I almost thought you said something contructive, but it was just another insulting assumption about me!

I should start collecting all your incorrect assumptions like pokemons.

ok then this is my bad, a huge lesson you should learn about language and especially english...

Words are not actually strictly defined, they change meaning constantly and often have multiple meanings.

Idioms are one of the hardest things about english from the inside out, but it's CRUCIAL to know that english can very suddenly become hyperbolic or idiomatic.

that's what i mean by a higher meaning, english is LOADED with inherent doublespeak.

So you are saying that the Cambridge English Dictionary with all its strictly defined words is literally a SCAM???

another bad game

*gasp*

Just now, Thunderlord_Zinogre said:

Never pretended i was your friend.

lmao

I didn't think that, I was just hoping there is some decency in you.

Edited by Cerikus

4 minutes ago, (XBOX)RaeOvSunshyn said:

This thread has seriously devolved. No doubt even if people tried to get it back on track, their comments would be lost amid the "I know you are, but what am I?" How unfortunate.

This is the way...

Everything worth saying has been said, the situation is obviously bad, the people behind it knew what they did and decided to take a nice long break before they deal with the fallout. So the community is here, having to deal with it, just spinning their wheels and fuming.

• Like 2