Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wf1999, stamina

Metalgearfox

STAMINA : You can bring the old green orb back because it won't work...

I've been playing FROST for decade and roll is faster than run and does not consume stamina.

I've been playing Khal for months and I'll do the same RUN, BLUNT, GRATAKA...RUN, BLUNT, GRATAKA... RUN, BLUNT, GRATAKA...

Every single tactics that Stamina force upon me will just failed... like it was in back days : "If Stamina >0 then Run else Roll"

On 2023-09-03 at 12:07 AM, Metalgearfox said:

Bring it back.

Arthur isn't a warframe. He is probably infected based on his movements in the trailer. 

Removing stamina was a mistake. So was removing self damage on aoe, but that's another topic.

Sometimes, making the game more optimized and streamlined makes the game worse.

Arthur should play like a warframe in 2014. Warframe Classic. 

Think you forgot this is a game about space ninjas controlling a zombie biosuit, not a Mil-Sim. We don't need stamina and all that realism.

On 2023-09-03 at 1:07 AM, CephalonCarnage said:

I'm not sure he was getting fatigued, more that he was dying on his feet.

Stamina was removed for a reason back in the day, as was self-damage from AoE. Bringing either back probably wouldn't improve anything, or solve anything either.

If you want to stop the bullet-jumping macros, add a cooldown. If you want to stop AoE spam, add a recoil-type cooldown between shots. I doubt these will stop people running off into the distance as they have a Laetum with +sprint speed, a mod with +sprint speed, a shard with +sprint speed and abilities like Gauss with +sprint speed. Nerfing bullet jumping will simply stop you from keeping up.

Better way to stop the running off is to make the maps less linear, to have more enemies behind you as well as ahead, or simply to create more chokepoints with gates, unlock areas or mini bosses you can't simply sprint past.

But that just means people will nerf their Warframe and miss out on mods that make them nuke rooms and make them immortal. DE would love that.

Le 03/09/2023 à 02:07, CephalonCarnage a dit :

Stamina was removed for a reason back in the day, as was self-damage from AoE. Bringing either back probably wouldn't improve anything, or solve anything either.

Totally that.

Not only warframe stamina, but more recently, Railjack stamina was also removed (March 2021 : Corpus Proxima update).

Citation

Stamina is Gone!
Back in the cockpit, you choose a mission node and launch from the Dry Dock. Upon warping into the sector, your Railjack feels lighter and more mobile than ever before… Not only has the base speed of the Railjack been increased, but also the Railjack sprint bar is no more! Making it much easier to reach mission objectives quickly. 

On 2023-09-02 at 4:07 PM, Metalgearfox said:

Arthur isn't a warframe.

We have no idea what Arthur is or isn't.  We don't even know to what degree he may or may not be "real".  You can make assumptions, but it's probably best to note that it's an assumption, not a fact.  DE rarely plays it straight.

As one the oldest members, please I ask politely to stop making players to have PTSD, if you want stamina bars, I would recommend you to play Dark Soul and imagine that bar was actually your run in the game while the grineer or corpus has been none stop shooting you and sending soldiers down the hall, throwing grenades none stop, and your warframe didn't have the proper modern for it is beta or alpha version of excal as a leech is a thing as long with it blocking is a joke for blocking bullets still damage you.  Also, you didn't have very powerful mods to grow on.

On 2023-09-05 at 1:27 PM, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

Yeah I still haven't done them. Worst ever. We don't see crime fighting snails as heroes in movies or game characters but I'm sure that's unrelated.

While Kahl being slow may pull people off, I think the biggest problem is the missions he is stuck with:
One is half a "stealth" mission when you have to avoid security cameras
Another one has you waiting for minutes to free people from the Sentinels
The third one on Earth is the most "action-oriented" but even that one feels like you are walking from one fight to another more than actually fighting.
Now compare that to his NW segment, where the player was fighting enemies even while going from point A to B, with fewer "empty" segments, and constant action, it feels faster.
It also doesn't help he is stuck with 6 weapons and you can't mod anything either.

Honestly, I kind of feel he would be more fun in ACTUAL Warframe missions if you could mod him and use any Grineer weapon due to those missions offering more variation and action

il y a 10 minutes, Alguien a dit :

Now compare that to his NW segment, where the player was fighting enemies even while going from point A to B, with fewer "empty" segments, and constant action, it feels faster.

And also, on NW Kahl can roll... he lost this ability after being veiled by Erra, I suppose...😁

A secondary effect of Narmer veils ? 🤣

Archived