Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

styanax

king--Arthur

1 hour ago, Birdframe_Prime said:

Just leave him be. This seems to be his go-to thing, trying to prove 'maturity' in responses.

If you stop interacting with him, he'll think he got the last word and go off to whatever little happy place he has. The same place where the only thing that matters is if you've gone to the specific content that he believes is viable for 'proving' his point, when it's literally the only place in the game that has the kind of damage that could validate his views, if you play badly.

I just think that making condescending, immature remarks about another person’s viewpoint shows that you must not have a very sound argument if you have to resort to these tactics.

Also, are you referring to content where several other Warframes thrive because they are better optimized by design/application than Styanax? Content that DE put in the game to be more challenging and relevant than the normal star chart? Why do you think all the Warframe YouTubers don’t bother with making videos on basic star chart? Because it’s a joke. You can randomly select mods for your Warframe and weapons and clear the star chart. You’re right though. I probably just “play badly.” Have you even cleared the star chart? I’m genuinely curious at this point.

• Like 1

On 2023-09-10 at 12:10 AM, (XBOX)ZiostShadow said:

I’m perfectly calm, “my dude.” You are the one resorting to patronizing remarks because someone has a different point of view than you. That shows your level of maturity (or lack thereof).

Saying that something doesn’t work too well at high levels does not mean that the OP is saying the ability is bad. Saryn’s Miasma is useless at high levels, that doesn’t mean it’s a bad ability. It’s actually a fantastic ability up to a certain point. Could it use some adjustments to make it scale better into higher level content? Absolutely. The same thing could be said for Mesa’s Regulators.. as well as many other abilities. The OP is just voicing a similar sentiment about Styanax’s 4.

The OP offered a suggestion on changing Styanax’s 2 to add more survivability, yes. However, he never explicitly said that the armor strip function should be removed from the ability. He just said something about it having a different animation and adding damage reduction. You should ask the OP for clarification before jumping to conclusions.

You are dealing in absolutes. Something can be good, but can still be better. Just because something can be better, doesn’t mean that it’s not good. Food for thought.

On 2023-09-09 at 10:47 PM, Birdframe_Prime said:

My dude... A, you're being ridiculous. Calm down.

B,

Then what are these?

A direct 'it doesn't work too well' and a call to turn his 2 into a DR function sound very much like saying these abilities aren't good.

On 2023-09-10 at 3:10 AM, Amolistic. said:

It is very close to doing so. Frames now being "haha funny overguard abuse and 0.5s gate kekw", revenant just feels...there. He only has that one exceptional ability and that is it.

I am just not going to sugarcoat it, revenant is massively overrated, he himself strictly need a top tier helminth subsume to perform just say so much about his base kit. One ability carry 90% of his viability.

With the game being more and more survivable, tanking in general just feel normal now, many frames being undead is like some common thing you stumble across everyday.

every frame just spam vaz rolling guard with cc is also undead till level cap kekw, we literally have so much way to survive now, tank in general just feel not so rare anymore, literally everyone can be partially rhino, which is a close 2nd to rev, if you just compare with ability, no stalling included.

And bro, overguard does not work with dmg reduction... what is this disaster I now witness??? With rolling guard, you can stall overguard so much better, frames can do that now, and their teammates can abuse this too, and this is literally the better version of mesmer shield due to frequency and the stall potential, and actually give more status immunity than a mesmer skin, like...for real DE?

that gate is a mesmer skin thing. Does this mean mesmer skin weak? NO. It is amazing. Now styanax gives everyone this privilege of undead, by casting his nuke ability, constantly.

Bro is literally modding so badly (64 dmg reduction? more like 49.6 kekw, imagine this in SP) and proceed to say "thus prove overguard and shield gating is not reliable on him"...

so as far as can tell there should be a mission that does not rely on the player surviving but allowing them to star wars battlefront die but be useful with the death type

Khal wars Battlefront      Oh Yeah