Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aeolak and Hespar farm needs revamp

leachPrime

They drop from C rotation and to get to that point, you have to play nearly 20 minutes. And for what? To have a 10% chance of getting a part. Even more insulting is that, if I were unlucky, I get the most generic thing even a newbie can farm. Basic lens. Talk about reward dilution.

If you want to get lucky? Lucky 5 times. The average person will get one part in 13-25 runs. Let's say it takes 25 runs for each. There are 5 parts. 25x5=125 runs. 125x20 minutes=2500 minutes. 2500/60= 41.7 frickin hours. Bruh what? That's assuming I am guaranteed get each part for every 25 runs.

What's more insulting is that those weapons are mediocre at best. I am not getting back for how much time I spend for each of them. Oh how about I buy the parts from other players? Yeah good luck trying to figure out why the one part is 20p and other part is 50-150p. 

I want Yonta to sell these parts. I am fine with farming Gyre and Alternox. At least they are so much faster to farm. Just make her sell Aeolak parts and Hespar parts. Or dilute the reward pool with greater lens. Or make the rotation AABCCCCC..... Something? I'd love to have endless C rotation.

It's time to change. This pain has been going on since the zariman update. 

Edited by leachPrime
  • Like 4

50 minutes ago, leachPrime said:

It's time to change. This pain has been going on since the zariman update. 

Since the beginning of the game, really. If you're surprised about terrible drop rates as far into the game as Zariman, I don't know what to tell you

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, Pakaku said:

Since the beginning of the game, really. If you're surprised about terrible drop rates as far into the game as Zariman, I don't know what to tell you

I agree. Ever since I started Warframe, the game is always trying to make me spend so much time unnecessarily. So I didn't. But the game became MR race everywhere. Now, everyone sees low MR like a noob(sorry I had to use this word) even if they were able to take on Archon solo and killed a million enemies. I am farming MR now and just realized how painful it is. I should have just stick to MR17. 

4 minutes ago, leachPrime said:

I agree. Ever since I started Warframe, the game is always trying to make me spend so much time unnecessarily. So I didn't. But the game became MR race everywhere. Now, everyone sees low MR like a noob(sorry I had to use this word) even if they were able to take on Archon solo and killed a million enemies. I am farming MR now and just realized how painful it is. I should have just stick to MR17. 

Okay, but now the problem is listening to MR snobs and assuming MR really matters. It doesn't mean anything, it's just a measurement of things you've levelled up, and even then you keep building up mastery points without doing any MR tests. The only time it does matter is if you're trading for any MR-restricted items, but snobbery isn't warranted there

Edited by Pakaku
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, leachPrime said:

They drop from C rotation and to get to that point, you have to play nearly 20 minutes. And for what? To have a 10% chance of getting a part. Even more insulting is that, if I were unlucky, I get the most generic thing even a newbie can farm. Basic lens. Talk about reward dilution

11 minutes ago, Pakaku said:

Okay, but now the problem is listening to MR snobs and assuming MR really matters. It doesn't mean anything, it's just a measurement of things you've levelled up, and even then you keep building up mastery points without doing any MR tests. The only time it does matter is if you're trading for any MR-restricted items, but snobbery isn't warranted there

Can i be a MR30 snob?

In total an multiple improvements need to be made

One im sure would strike fancy is if it told you in which Rotation it dropped (Currently would only help bounties)

For your Example when looking or hovering over the item it should show its Rotation drop

Two they should give droptable for normal mission [hover over mission, press x to open droptable] like how sorties show it

This would then lineup the codex info with ingame infopanels to accurately explain to all players

Would take a week to add starchart and 1.5 weeks for the rest if DE would atleast consider

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Pakaku said:

Yeah. All a player need is MR16 and he would have already unlocked pretty much everything at that point. At this point, it's my fault to listening to those snobs.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, (XBOX)Mastermitchel89 said:

Two they should give droptable for normal mission [hover over mission, press x to open droptable] like how sorties show it

This would then lineup the codex info with ingame infopanels to accurately explain to all players

They can't. Because they have diluted the reward pool with so much unnecessary sh**t, if they decided to do that, they would have to fill the entire screen with the rewards.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, bl1te said:

10% for rot C is pretty nice, compared to some other things.

Why do you rush and burn yourself out? Play casually 1-2 runs every other day and you will have your items before you know it.

You're right. I shouldn't burn myself out. But it's because I don't have time to play. I just wanted to finish once and for all.

• 2 weeks later...

Yea... i was shocked when I went on wiki and all the part says "C" ... i kept getting lense... the fact that people think this game is tedious is literally due to this, endless farming, I'd understand an assassination mission drop chance be lower but in a rotation C drop? Why??

On 2023-09-14 at 3:25 PM, leachPrime said:

Update: I got all the parts. But the point still stands. It's the most painful farm so far for me.

Mastery Rank is already a pain to rank up, gathering all the gear... and now DE is making all these weapons so hard to farm is even worse....

• 3 weeks later...

The bigger issue is getting to C in the first place. Most people only do bounties on Zariman and leave IMMEDIATELY when the bounty goal is done, so it's nearly impossible to get past A rotation. The problem is the incentive structure of the zariman leaves the non-bounty versions of the map mostly empty and the bounty versions (that can be done out to C) leaving early.

Edited by Void2258

If you want C rotations do not do bounties. Do the missioon straight from navigation. Also solo exists.

I feel wierd. I had pretty big delay with farming Zariman and yes, there was no players doing it any more and those who were.... lets just say they did not completely grasp the mission mechanics. Luckily the missions are even better solo (obj scale down).

It wouldn't be that bad if armageddon wasn't the most painful mission type DE's ever made.

I could play Flood for hours, and Cascade is actually worth farming for the arcanes. But armageddon..... just pure agony.

I feel the same way about farming for Ambassador.

Or, you know, if rewards actually scaled with progress into every endless mission like they do with arbitrations and disruption. That would fix this problem, and like, a lot of other problems with the game at the same time.

On 2023-09-14 at 3:25 PM, leachPrime said:

Update: I got all the parts. But the point still stands. It's the most painful farm so far for me.

The worst I've experienced in the game by far is Braton vandal. which isn't even a good weapon. Just don't do that one. Don't even think about doing that one. It's not worth it even for a hardcore completionist.

On 2023-10-20 at 5:17 AM, PollexMessier said:

The worst I've experienced in the game by far is Braton vandal. which isn't even a good weapon. Just don't do that one. Don't even think about doing that one. It's not worth it even for a hardcore completionist.

I don't even know it exists. But now you've said it, i'm not gonna farm it.

21 minutes ago, leachPrime said:

The braton and lato vandals are disgusting to get rare drops for, the braton has two rares its stock and blueprint which require hitting level 8 in eso and the drops rate is like 1. Something percent drop chance, the latos rare is the barrel also 8 waves eso absolutely hideous grind it took me around 70 runs of eso getting to wave 8 to get both weapons made it’s an insane time sink.

Edited by (PSN)FrDiabloFr

23 minutes ago, leachPrime said:

It has 2 parts that are a 2% drop chance on loot rotation C of Elite Sanctuary Onslaught.

Loot rotation C is round 8. each round is 2 1/2 minutes. So 20 minutes per attempt + loading times.

The average amount of time it takes to get this thing comes out to about 17 hours over 50 runs... assuming you clear round 8 every time which isn't that easy even with the queen of sanctuary onslaught, Saryn.

I did not get it in the average amount of runs.... it took me nearly 400 runs, just about the worst luck statistically possible. Now thankfully, I was also grinding for focus (I'm still not maxed out on focus trees after that btw) so it wasn't a complete waste of time. But Braton Vandal is just strictly worse than Braton prime, so it amounts to little more than a no-lifer trophy that we don't even have a way to display.

If you ever get the completionist bug for this game (pro tip: don't) Braton V is the absolute last weapon you should think about getting. And once you get to it, buy it off another player instead.

Meanwhile Aeolak is actually a top tier assault riffle. It's grind still sucks absolute balls tho.

Edited by PollexMessier